Engien For My 92 Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92Integra-GSR

hey, well I was wondering what would be the fastest stock motor i could drop into my 92 integra gs-r, something quick and that will be able to fit and when done up pushing a shit load of hp i've got the money to do these things and i want my car to be as fast as possible body and interior will come later on.

If you really want to go fast and have the cash just use your b17 as a starting point, build the shit out of it and boost it.

exactly. you can probably get it sleeved, blue printed, new pistons, rods, and maybe even bored a little bigger for the price of a new b18c engine/trans. then just boost it.

Originally posted by 92Integra-GSR@Jun 5 2003, 07:41 PM
hey, well I was wondering what would be the fastest stock motor i could drop into my 92 integra gs-r, something quick and that will be able to fit and when done up pushing a shit load of hp i've got the money to do these things and i want my car to be as fast as possible body and interior will come later on.

You can add CTR piston, ITR intake manifold, and a free-flowing cat(carsound) this will make it transform to a cheap Type-R motor it makes the same HP and torque figures as the Type-R. The head is the same as the ITR head except the cams.

You can add the boosting supercharger or turbo's later.

Originally posted by civiceg6+Jun 15 2003, 10:52 AM-->
Originally posted by 92Integra-GSR@Jun 5 2003, 07:41 PM

You can add CTR piston, ITR intake manifold, and a free-flowing cat(carsound) this will make it transform to a cheap Type-R motor it makes the same HP and torque figures as the Type-R. The head is the same as the ITR head except the cams.

You can add the boosting supercharger or turbo's later.

Nope, wrong again. Quit spouting this BS all over the board, and get your facts straight.

From my post correcting your other post:

Calesta
@Jun 15 2003, 11:12 AM
Nooooooo......................

It's the same head casting as a Type-R, but that's about where the similarities end. You don't have the R's valvetrain, and you don't have the R's factory port/polish job either. You also don't get the R's intake manifold.

I would LOVE to see a B17A putting down the same figures as a B18C5 after just swapping out the pistons, intake manifold and cat.

Untitled-47.jpg

Back