engine choking on 7 rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well after i told its ZC sohc vtec you told its like a d16a6 dunno where you got the info
anyway thanks for the other explanations about the RPMs
can't blame you for not knowing ZC vtec its rare how i heard.
stop being hatter it make your life harder ;):D

i love how people think zc motors are great or better than a us sohc. they are garbage and for about the same money you could go ls or something and be way better off. i think instead of worrying about how high to rev your bad platform you should just call it a day and rrealize that a single cam (unless boosted and built) isnt worth it. and even then a dual cam will still beat it with similar mods.

never told its good and never told its better than anything else, its just what i have:mellow:

never runned it more than 7 just heard the sound of engine when the others did so i tought smth wrong with my engine couse i had same sound without getting it to 9

the intake and exhaust could be effecting the sound.. You also have to consider when you are listening to the sound inside your car. It may sound "really cool" inside, but in fact outside the car it sounds like your propelling yourself by one big fart.

With a 1.6 sohc I/H/E will do very little for power until you add other things, such as a cam(with higher compression), forced induction, or nitrous.

Last edited:
Back