Engine code stamp punches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i want to stamp the 1 into the block for cosmetic reasons only. seriously tho, i just wanted to know about the punch, not a lecture on fraud and what choices i have. i think i found one at harbor freight but i will have to modify the end piece to match the font.

Intentionally altering the appearance of an illegal mod to pass it off as a legal one is pretty much the definition of fraud in that case.

I'm going to have to say that in this case it's completely subjective, let's face it, he isn't truely modifying anything, it's the same engine. Now if one had a greater stroke, or higher compression, and he stamped it, then ok, but this is more just making it ..."region correct" :)

There's a 190hp JDM one, and a 190hp USDM one, but normally the JDM ones have more hp, but just because I think CARB is retarded, I'm ruling in favor of the defendant.

If you're good with your hands, you could just use a dremel or a scribe.

who cares about internals, it was already sleeved with different rods and pistons.. lol

Back