engine is wack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

i got my b17 runnin last night, it idles good it just idles like really high, probably about 3500 rpms, i cant tell tho cause my cluster isnt working, everything is plugged in, im using the p61 ecu, and when i turn my ignition to the on position like right before the fuel pump comes on, my check engine like used to come on but now it doesnt come on at all, the only lights that come on are my srs and my battery light...i was gonna try to check for codes or w/e, but no engine light, could my ecu be fried? and i need to know why my tach and speedo aint workin, the only thing that works is the gas guage but thats not even connected to the rest of it, im confused and ready for this pos to work...could some of my fuses be screwed..i checked them about 2 weeks ago before the engine was in and they were all ok..idk what to do..oh yeah one more thing..i've got a green plug on the back of my block kinda close to the knock sensor and i have no plug on my wiring harness for it, and i tried lookin in the wiring diagram but i couldnt ever find out what it was..anybody know..im using the vx wiring harness

Back