engine light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i need help... ever sence i swaped in the zc the car runs great, but if i take it close to rev limit the cheak engine light comes on... also now out of nowhere i could just be cruseing and the light will come on, how do i find out what the engine light is comeing on for?

ok i did that, and i get 7 short and a pause then another 17 short... so does that mean im getting a code 7 and a code 17?

you shouldn't get 17 short blinks. anything that's over 10 has a 'long' blink which indicates a multiple of 10. so, a 17 is one long blink followed by seven short blinks. Are you sure it's not repeating? There should be plenty of 'down time' between codes. If I'm not mistaken, I believe 7 is your TPS (Throttle Position Sensor).

ok this is what happens, i turn on the car... and instantly it does 7 short blinks, then a short pause, then 17 short blinks... then a pause and then it repeats itself... no long blinks at all

Back