engine load detector? HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90-93 Integra LS/GS's are OBD0.

Close.... 90-91 Integra's are OBD-0, 92-95 Integra's are OBD-1. My 93 Teg is OBD-1, but uses the exact same fuse box (same part # and everything) as the 90-91, therefore not having an ELD.

So........................... I was right..........^_^

its a 96 but has ob1 wire harness engine and car that is.. don't know why its like that but it is. im thinkin maybeits my alternator? or just a shitty wire somewhere? this car is supposes to have abs, and something else. to and its been cut. maybe thats it?

Your Integra, being a 96, uses the same fuse box as the 92+ civic's, which has an ELD. Like you said, probably just a crossed/grounded out wire, maybe your alternator, etc.

Does your car have a swap? If so, did you do the swap? I bought my DA with the GSR swap already, and the wire harness was soooooooooooo hacked up... Seemed like when I'd fix one thing, I'd find 5 more things that were hacked. I'd suggest checking all your wiring before you spend the money on a new fuse box. Good luck to you.

Damn dude, are you serious? Did you even read my post? I said that my 93 Integra does not have an ELD... 90-91 Integra's are OBD-0, 92-93 Integra's are OBD-1. PR4's were made OBD-0, OBD-1 and maybe OBD-2 (I've never delt with one, I thought they were P75's), believe it or not. Sometimes you can't believe everything you read... I'll take ANOTHER set of pic's to show you....

Last edited:
According to that list, What ECU did the 94-95 Acura Integra LS/GS/RS have?? According to that list, the 1990-1993 Acura Integra LS/GS used an OBD-0 PR4 and the 1996-1999 Acura Integra LS/GS/RS (B18B) used an OBD-2 PR4, answer that for me....

That reference is wrong. Like I said, don't believe everything you read. For all I know, you could have wrote that list....

Last edited:
Lol dude I did not write that list.

But you know what makes sense... my Haynes manual is for 96-2000 civic, 97-2000 crv, and 94-2000 integra. There are 2 integra engine diagrams in the back. one for OBD1 (94-97) and one for OBD2 (98-and later [is what it says]).

The only exceptions are for the GSR, and well type-r.

who cares, and i already bought a fuse box, now im tryin to sell it. and i though 89-91 was obd0 so 94-95 are obd1 and 96-97 are obd2 but 94-97 have same body style right?
and yes i did the motor swap myself. but i got the car with liek hacked wiring

Lol dude I did not write that list.

But you know what makes sense... my Haynes manual is for 96-2000 civic, 97-2000 crv, and 94-2000 integra. There are 2 integra engine diagrams in the back. one for OBD1 (94-97) and one for OBD2 (98-and later [is what it says]).

The only exceptions are for the GSR, and well type-r.

I have that same manual, and another for the 90-93 integra, which clearly states that 90-91 integra's are OBD-0 and 92-93 integra's are OBD-1. I can't believe you're actually arguing with me about this... I own a 93 integra and I know it is OBD-1...

The reason that manual has 2 integra engine diagrams in the back. one for OBD1 (94-97) and one for OBD2 (98-and later) is because it only covers that body style. Do you know how thick that manual would be if it covered the 90-93 integra also? There are too many differences between the two, so they thought it would be a good idea to just make another manual.... :eek:

I have that same manual, and another for the 90-93 integra, which clearly states that 90-91 integra's are OBD-0 and 92-93 integra's are OBD-1. I can't believe you're actually arguing with me about this... I own a 93 integra and I know it is OBD-1...

The reason that manual has 2 integra engine diagrams in the back. one for OBD1 (94-97) and one for OBD2 (98-and later) is because it only covers that body style. Do you know how thick that manual would be if it covered the 90-93 integra also? There are too many differences between the two, so they thought it would be a good idea to just make another manual.... :eek:

So tell me, what are the first 10 digits of the vin? I wanna know what trim level it left the factory with.

I'm at work, so when I get home I'll post them. (I drive my civic to work) Just so we can squash this once and for all....

Better yet, just go into an Autozone and get a manual for a 90-93 integra, and check for yourself...

lol dude what are you squashing? Did you read my original post?

Get over your 'I'm right your not' bullshit. It's for the sake of correct information.

I said LS/GS, not GSR.

I said LS/GS, not GSR.

Oh okay, so Acura made the GSR OBD-1, but left the LS/GS OBD-0.... Got it....

I'm telling you that I own a 93 Acura Integra GS and it is OBD-1. I don't know why you're not getting it. Buy a damn manual and check for yourself. Even the guy who posted above said he has a 92 and it's OBD-1.

You've turned this into an "I'm right and you're wrong" discussion, not me. I've proven many times that the information I've posted has been correct. If you refuse to believe it, go buy a manual. Also, if you look at your beloved Hondaswap ECU list, the 92-95 Acura Integra's with the P74 and P75 ECU's, it says it is OBD-1. However, I know for a fact, (because I now own one) that there is a such thing as an OBD-1 PR4, which that list is missing...

Last edited:
For the sake of correct information, what trim is your integra? LS/RS/GS or GSR?
RS and i also had the PR4 ecu and its definatly OBD1... so i dont know what that guys talking about up there...

92-95is obd1 just like a civic right and tehn 89-91 is obd0 and 96 up and obd2a and 99-01 is obd2b...bitches and guy your wrong the three ofusareright

Quick Honda Math Problems

90+91 Integras = OBD0
92+93 Integras = OBD1

That's correct.

Also, it's 88-91* Civics that are OBD0.

The 90-93 Accords were all OBD1 too. Each model had a different year that the emissions system was switched over.

Back