Engine mount and Valve cover bolts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok I did a dumbass move and broke two bolts while working on my car the other day. Number one was while I was taking it apart to inspect the Timing belt, broke what I would call the main bolt off of the drivers side engine mount, now, while this is broke there are two other bolts holding the engine to the engine mount, is it safe to drive and are these bolts special order, dont want to fuck anything up. Second bolt, while putting the valve cover back on, broke one bolt on the drivers side in the front corner of the valve cover, is this special order? Just wondering, and thanx for all your help.

You may get by driving it with the smaller to mout bolts but I wouldn't advise it....That larger main bolt is what keeps it all together.....

As for it and the valve cover bolts, you should be able to pick them up at any honda dealer or oem supplier-they're not very obscure parts so I'd expect them to be in stock.......

Back