Engine mount question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PsychoREX

Ok I need to know which B-series driver side mount fits my 96 JDM B18C TYPE-R Engine for my 89CRX?

Because I originally bought some innovative engine mounts that where suppose to be for b-series engine swaps, but the driver side mount does not properly fit on the engine bracket, so I had to make a custom plate so that I can use this engine mount on my 89 CRX.

Any info would please help, I have been looking on the internet for this mount & it is definatly does not seem like it is sold for CRX with a B18CR engine swap, All the driver side mounts look the same for the driver side, unless the JDM TYPE-R's have a different type of engine bracket.

And yes it is too late to return the mounts because I bought them like 2 years ago. I recently have brought attention to this problem now because I have ripped 2 CV Boots in less than 2 years cause of the axle being way to angled, It was fine when I first installed it, didn't really pay attention to it, but now I def need to fix this problem.

DSC08316.jpg

ok this innovative's supposed B-series driver side engine mount, but look at the engine bracket it doesn't align correctly with it.

DSC08318.jpg

DSC08314.jpg

This was my solution to the problem, but I need to fix this problem with the right mount.

KGrHqQOKioE0rtsD40BNeodt4QQ_12.jpg

Now I was doing some research & I think this is the engine bracket I need, says its from a B16a engine, but still in doubt if it will fit my JDM B18CR engine?

Front_driverside_post_bracket.jpg

Or should I just get another B18c engine bracket & get the proper engine mount considering that mine came messed up when I bought the engine cause they cut the 2 post that come out of the front of the motor mount?

130_0809_15_zb16_honda_swapsince_we_are_installing_a_b16a.jpg

Sorry for all the post but am really anxious as i like to fix my car problems asap, but i also found this photo & it is the difference between my driver side engine bracket & a 90-93 integra engine bracket, but like I said before if this bracket from a B16 or 90-93 integra will fit my 96 JDM ITR engine?

Please need a quick answer.

Back