engine swap car info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so i have the 93 civic del sol si. i want to swap all of my engine and so on < seats steering wheel > basically everything aftermarket minus lights and tail lights that i put on the car, into another civic regular. preferably 95 model. is there any specific model i should be looking for such as lx dx ex and so on. also if i do do that would there be anything i would need to buy to do the swap that i cannot take off of the del sol. sorry if it is not very clear i can explain more upon ?s

also what would be a good price to sell the shell of my sol for.

also motor is a integra ls with a b16 tranny. hydro.

The motor swap will go into any of them civics and for the seat im not to sure but you might have to change the brackets

Yes I dropped a ls in a 92 hatch dx in less than 8 hours with no problems

okie dokie. just making sure. i dont really have the time for it so when i do it i dont want to have to go and try and find something i will need. would like to have it all when i do it.

Yeah you already have it in a civic del sol. It is the same as any other civic just make sure the civic you buy has the mpfi but I think they all are.

ok cool thanks for the help. any idea on how much to sell the shell for my sol for.

condition is decent missing alot of stuff as in interior will have no engine. has no rust from what ive seen. just a basic stripped shell with no interior

If the shell's in good shape, then why are you swapping everything over to a different car? Del Sols are a little more rare then the average Civic...

more room. pretty much. << main reason. also as for all sols. heavy rain leaks a little. tired of my stuff getting wet. has new seals all around it. but as mainly put more room.

that and sol's are too heavy to race... If its in good shape I would ask for 1000-1500 or put a stock motor in it and sell it for more

hae guys i hava 1992 honda civic ferio with a man d15b vtec...... i was hoping to get advice on wich engine to put in and sum quick easy mods like injectors to boost power, and id like a drop in engine no modifying required....... cheers to all dat help me with this ???

Make ya own topic bro ^^^^ we can answer all and any of ya questions ya mite have on ya own thread

Back