engine swap for 90 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trueseeker

I resently bought a 90 integra. good condition, but too many miles. i want to swap out the engine and try to get the most bang for the buck. money isnt real tight but tight enough that a B18c5 is out. i would eventually like to go turbo, but for right now all motor. im heading more and more to the ls motor. 1) i hear this has perfect compression is this true? 2) would this be the best engine to go with? 3) if the ls isnt the best what is? 4) what do i need for the swap? 5) would the compression be changed if the engine was bored and ported? 6) feel free to add any advice seperate to these questions. thanks

well if your eventually going turbo then I would suggest a nice lsvtec build with a S1 tranny

crower rods, JE pistons/RW's, and your off.

Originally posted by trueseeker@Oct 7 2003, 07:21 PM
I resently bought a 90 integra. good condition, but too many miles. i want to swap out the engine and try to get the most bang for the buck. money isnt real tight but tight enough that a B18c5 is out. i would eventually like to go turbo, but for right now all motor. im heading more and more to the ls motor. 1) i hear this has perfect compression is this true? 2) would this be the best engine to go with? 3) if the ls isnt the best what is? 4) what do i need for the swap? 5) would the compression be changed if the engine was bored and ported? 6) feel free to add any advice seperate to these questions. thanks

swap why you gat a b18 bluid it forged pitons and rods and boost

Back