Engine Swap For A 95 Civic Ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only are you thread jacking, your also bringin back long dead threads? And you dont see the problem?
thread jacking? I didnt start this thread nor do i take credit for any of the solutions revealed here. So since the thread is 7 years old, you purpose the moderator delete this old thread? I was merely stating the purposes i would LIKE to bring back. I would like some helpful information in these times.

no, actually, we suggest that you look at the date of the thread.
think about it for a minute.
then maybe start your own thread, or search again and find a more recent one.

you can also click on the user profile and see when they were last active.
if you did that, you would see that he hasnt been active since january of 05.

you were asking questions to a member that hasnt logged on in over 5 years.
hes gone. moved on, and wont be there to answer your inquiry.

and the first guy was stating that you bumped a thread that is ancient.
its not going to be of any help for you.

Start a new thread, thats the best way to get helpful information in these times.
ask the current members, not the ones that are long gone.

no, actually, we suggest that you look at the date of the thread.
think about it for a minute.
then maybe start your own thread, or search again and find a more recent one.

you can also click on the user profile and see when they were last active.
if you did that, you would see that he hasnt been active since january of 05.

you were asking questions to a member that hasnt logged on in over 5 years.
hes gone. moved on, and wont be there to answer your inquiry.

and the first guy was stating that you bumped a thread that is ancient.
its not going to be of any help for you.

Start a new thread, thats the best way to get helpful information in these times.
ask the current members, not the ones that are long gone.
!!!!! MY APOLOGIES!!! man if i knew this perjaps i should have opened a new thread but iv stumbled across some forums that TROLL HARD on noobs such as myself in cars. I have a honda and am pondering to soup+ it up. weather its worth what il put into it. Oh! and thanx for your info on this thread. urcool.

as long as he gets the help he needs which iswhy we are here in first place why does it matter? he aint tryin to get rep just answers pm me i will help ya

its pretty obvious for the reasons i stated above.

would you call a number thats been disconnected and ask questions even though you arent getting through to the person you wanted to ask?
i think not.

this would be the same concept.
hes asking questions to somebody that will never see them.

!!!!! MY APOLOGIES!!! man if i knew this perjaps i should have opened a new thread but iv stumbled across some forums that TROLL HARD on noobs such as myself in cars. I have a honda and am pondering to soup+ it up. weather its worth what il put into it. Oh! and thanx for your info on this thread. urcool.

Let me ask you a question. Have you even tried to start a new thread containing the questions you need answers to?

its pretty obvious for the reasons i stated above.

would you call a number thats been disconnected and ask questions even though you arent getting through to the person you wanted to ask?
i think not.

this would be the same concept.
hes asking questions to somebody that will never see them.
I see and thank you for your perspective....even tho the original person i was asking wont answer me....someone will. its a forum. YOU answered me so im grateful. say....if the original owner/question asker of the thread isnt active, why can i not recycle it? I DO have a similar question that doesnt tread too far from the title of the thread. thank you.

since people dnt read much my post was refering to dude cryin sayin noone would see roach's post or queston,but that is false because he seen it and bitched about it instead of just answering or ignoring

the question he asked was a specific question aimed at a member that couldnt actually be answered by somebody else.

im bored with this.
start a new thread.

if somebody deems it necessary to unlock, then by all means do so and delete this comment.

well woopti FUCKING DOO! I have pretty much the same question and am reading all those comments to make a decision.

thread jacking? I didnt start this thread nor do i take credit for any of the solutions revealed here. So since the thread is 7 years old, you purpose the moderator delete this old thread? I was merely stating the purposes i would LIKE to bring back. I would like some helpful information in these times.

I see and thank you for your perspective....even tho the original person i was asking wont answer me....someone will. its a forum. YOU answered me so im grateful. say....if the original owner/question asker of the thread isnt active, why can i not recycle it? I DO have a similar question that doesnt tread too far from the title of the thread. thank you.

go here: https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/butthurt-report-here-501642/
fill out that form and add any additional information you find necessary
then create a new thread in the lounge
post the completed complaint form along with the additional information
then simply wait for your complaint to be reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back