engine swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rAiN

hi.. my father met a guy and he opened the shop , and this guy wanted me to modifi my car to advertise the shop.. so i said engine swap. he said anythings are possible. and here is my car 03 Accord coupe Ex... is it possible to put 2003 TL-S engine in 03 accord? without having a problem? and run like tl? how long will it take? and such?

sorry for my bad english...

i don;t think you'll get much help on something that new in here...

and WHY??
an 03 accord?
you;re gonna rip it apart?
you're crazy

well u see i want my car to be the best accord all around usa not best maybe uniq.... someone said that car suck dick slow crap.. and i felt so embarrased... but i still love my car. this is what im gon do...

tl engine swaped in.. and its gon have about +300 hp with supercharger? cause 260hp + 40% more power from SC... im assuming.. of course accord is lighter then tl so .. and tl-s does about 5.4 in 0-60? i can probablly get around mid 4 in 0-60 i hope

and i dont know if its possible but im thinking converting in to AWD. AWD TL-s powered 03 Accord ... sound great isnt it? already has performance and show part ordered.. suspension, streo system ect... just have to do the engine swap and put all the parts together nd im ready to go... the guy who is main mechanic already done few nissan engine swaped and modified hundreads of CIVC... (he said) and he hired about 8 more mechanic that does this kind work and their all excited about modifing my car...

i bought a car last year on september and now i have over 25k miles. and i didnt like the performance of that car so yes im riping apart .. and no im not crazy.. think about it.. if there is a someone that is going to support ur car and make in to ur dreamed machine.. would u deny it?

i live in VA in fairfax area. there is brand new shop opened on 395 .. i dont wanna advertise here writing down the shop name cause thats most forum rules.... just making u guys sure that i aint BS-ing about the engine swap.

if u have any advice please contact me at : zerotosran@hotmail.com i really need help on engine swaping...

Originally posted by rAiN@Apr 12 2004, 09:27 AM
well u see i want my car to be the best accord all around usa not best maybe uniq.... someone said that car suck dick slow crap.. and i felt so embarrased... but i still love my car. this is what im gon do...

don't feel embarrassed because of something someone said about your car. fuck them, what kind of car did they have that was SO much better?

damn dude

AWD accord... sounds like pipe dreams, but if it gets done then you will def have the hottest accord on this side of the big lake, if not the world

holy awd
damnnnnn

Originally posted by rAiN+Apr 12 2004, 06:17 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 12 2004, 11:49 AM
don't feel embarrassed because of something someone said about your car.  fuck them, what kind of car did they have that was SO much better?

yeah that guy drives M3...

Big fuckin deal, plenty of people drive M3's, boost your Accord and stomp the shit out of him, now how many people can say that?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 12 2004, 01:36 PM-->
Originally posted by rAiN@Apr 12 2004, 06:17 PM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Apr 12 2004, 11:49 AM
don't feel embarrassed because of something someone said about your car.  fuck them, what kind of car did they have that was SO much better?

yeah that guy drives M3...

Big fuckin deal, plenty of people drive M3's, boost your Accord and stomp the shit out of him, now how many people can say that?

even tho i boost accord which is i-4 160 hp.. i dont think i can deal with 333 hp 4.5 sec car... well it wont be a performance car.. im not looking in to performance.. its for show.. so people will see my car and try to find the shop that done my car.. in otherhand.. i still want faster.. because if im looking like racer and slow like shit.. ill just get loughed out... but not too much like riced out... no altrezza light, vynle, fart can ect... heh

if i were u and are lookin for more show than go, but still a lil of go, id hit the body and interror hard, maby some spinners and 8" tv's in the head rests, throw a turbo on that bad boy, boost like 7psi or so. get a nice set up, clean up the engine bay, not that its dirty with 25k on the car! BUT, MEMEBER NO WIRE LOOM!!!! if i were u id def. not swap out that motor. IT HAS 25K ON IT! there is NO prob wit it, thorw some boost on it, it will be fine. it wont be a rocket but itll be good enough for wut ur thinkin. but i wount swap that motor out at all. perfactly fine motor. and yea man dont pay attention to ppl who smash on ur car, ull always have that. stand up let them say wut they say, then when u get the girls cuz u got spinners and TV;s in ur car, they will se wuts up then. Good luck.
Tyler

im back... the shop is being busy putting up walls for acura car store place and wasnt able to start the work... this was discussed long ago with him and he said he need awd transmission and driveshaft? so i said what about putting some skyline motor and trans... and he said engine wouldnt fit.. im keep doing my search to make it awd+go+show car and its so damn hard..

I wont even go into what you just said, but I could care less about show. If I ever take my car to a shop, I will make sure that they focus more on performance than appearance.

Originally posted by CRseX84@Apr 13 2004, 11:36 PM
if i were u and are lookin for more show than go, but still a lil of go, id hit the body and interror hard, maby some spinners and 8" tv's in the head rests, throw a turbo on that bad boy, boost like 7psi or so. get a nice set up, clean up the engine bay, not that its dirty with 25k on the car! BUT, MEMEBER NO WIRE LOOM!!!! if i were u id def. not swap out that motor. IT HAS 25K ON IT! there is NO prob wit it, thorw some boost on it, it will be fine. it wont be a rocket but itll be good enough for wut ur thinkin. but i wount swap that motor out at all. perfactly fine motor. and yea man dont pay attention to ppl who smash on ur car, ull always have that. stand up let them say wut they say, then when u get the girls cuz u got spinners and TV;s in ur car, they will se wuts up then. Good luck.
Tyler

Thats gayer than me butt-fucking you in the back of a 1972 Ford Pickup

If you want show, do some fiberglassing inside the car, if you want performance and cash is not a problemo, rebuild hte engine if you can, stuff low compression pistons, a moderate turbo, FMIC (front mount intercooler), Tokico Illumina with a lowering spring, nice wide wheels, with some nice tacky tires. Or draglites for the track. Stronger clutch (ACT / Centerforce)... that should make the beast a better car...

I believe the K24 is in the new accords, right?

Couldnt he bolt on a RSX-S head onto the K24?

i am so fraustrated now... they are just keep delaying and im like what the fuck. on being my self in agony, my friend named Chris knows the owner of inline pro, which he is korean and also goes to his church... i decide to go inline pro for installing turbo.. so we did. and that guy said i need to spend soo much money for new accord. and he asked me that why do i want to turbocharge a accord? he said itll be better if there is gsr engine in. (just want to make u guys for sure that inline pro has the fastest civic in the world, well few years ago) so lets get back to story. after hearing all that stuff about customing . we went to retreat for chuch after few week later and inline pro guy brought his civic , that night he gave us ride to buy a jacks while we were on the raod then i felt car rattles crazy with tire screeching sounds. yep it was hell fast the car and looked bone stock it was sleeper i assume.
he said he built it in 2 day from the parts that are left over from shop . so i odnt know what is going on, the engine bay is so damn small and trassmissions are weak the car is heavy... sigh should i just trade in my car for another car? or keep it and make the fastest 7th accord ever in the world?
i am sorry about long story with poorly written grammar. hope u guys understands

so that article saying that with rsx-s header and accord engines are combined to make 275 hp?

Back