1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine Swap

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by automod, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. automod

automod New Member

Yes, everyone, I put up this thread for info on my racecar. I have a 91 CRX Si that I built my first turbo set-up 5 years ago, from a basic T3turbo (300 hp) to now a 694 hp fully built set-up. In my coming posts. I will be stating all the specs of how I started it to where it stands at the present time. So, stay tuned to this thread and I will be sharing all my data and dyno sheets to everyone. Have a good day... Noel

2. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

subscribing :thumbsup:

3. automod

automod New Member

I started with:
    stock Gsr swap on crx
    run 1320 and best is 14.92 sec @ 93 mph
    Then installed a chinese T3 turbo running a chipped mugen p-28 and a locally fabbed FMU,
    run 1320 and best 12.91 sec @123 mph on 16 psi boost
    (blew up the motor at that run- spun bearing and cracked stock piston and ringland.
    This prompted my complete new set-up which you will read on my next post, so pls stand by....
    Thanks for tuning in.

4. automod

automod New Member

Building my new set-up

This is how I did my set-up;
    B18 GSR
    Machined Darton sleeves with a 2.0 bore
    Knife edged crank, balanced and made way for new ACL bearings
    Eagle billet rods, CP pistons, flat top 10:1 ratio, SCE thick head gasket, Type-R oil pump
    Port and polish head, titanium springs and retainers, stainless steel 5-angle valves, crower cams
    Victor X edelbrock intake, fabricated fuel rail with built-in individual wet nitrous jets 200 shots, 1600 cc RC injectors, 76 mm RPM throttle body
    Tubonetics T-76 turbo, 3"x12"x26" intercooler with a 3" piping, 48 mm Tial wastegate and Tial blow-off valve
    Aeromotive acl 1000 external fuel pumps with 2- Aeromotive filters on C16 fuel
    MSD individual coil unplug ignition system
    AEM ems powers up the bay and monitored by AEM juego
    Dyno and tuned by Do It Yourself Dyno
    Here's your result:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.