engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

M4SSHOL3

i have a 2003 honda civic lx and i was wondering if getting a vtech swap would be the right thing to do. and if so what kind of vtech would be good to get?

heres an epower swap gets great gas mileage and reception im sure.

vtech-vt20-2431.jpg

62502_vtech_turn__learn_driver.jpg

this wouldn't be a bad swap, not only will it keep your attention, but it'll also teach your numbers and colors

well anything is possible if you want to spend the money. is it going to be easy, probably not but yes it is possible. the ones that came in that gen are the d17a2, d17a6, k20a, and k20a3. some would be easier but I don't know much about that gen swapping wise

ok thanks for the advice. im thinking about going to a junk yard and just picking up a broken down car and rebuilding it. what year and model would you suggest. im trying to stay away from the hatch back and if possible get a four door.

Hey. Im new on this. I need some major help. Can anyone help me to find out how to post my question so that everyone sees it?

what do you mean? for an engine swap or just to rebuild and put on the road? because I don't know where you're from but around here it's really hard to do that because you have to go threw major inspection

im from california so they dont have inspections out here....im originally from MA so i know... but like i said ill just go to the junk yard grab a beater and hook it up...because i have my 2003 honda now but its stock and only has 117hp i want more power.. so would you say easier to hook this one up or buy another one and hook that one up?

hook it up to what? man i have not been on here in forever..........same ol same ol. sorry to shit on your thread. but before you post any questions google the fuck out of fixing up beaters. and 03 civic. and do a little research figure out what you want......... then ask for help.

well if you read the whole thread you would have read that i want to do an engine swap but i dont know what kind to get and second of all i was wondering if buy a whole beater and hooking it up would be the right thing to do or just fuck with the one that i have now

Back