engine & tras' brackets needed in B16B/A into 96 EK4 ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loverboy

Hey guys !
I need u 2 do me an order. I know that I can reuse my mounts (EK4 96 civic EX coupe), but i need some brackets:
1. The left hand engine bracket from civic SI 99-00 or del sol DOHC VTEC 94-97.
2. The front transmission bracket from civic SI 99-00 or del sol DOHC VTEC 94-97 or Integra 94-01.
3. The rear engine bracket from civic SI 99-00.
now I bought the rear engine bracket (from the SI 99) and one more bracket - that im dont sure if it came from the SI: the left hand engine bracket (that suppose 2 came) is the same like mine (EK4 96 civic EX d16y8) ??
So im dont sure if i should by the left hand bracket or reuse mine ?
If somebody have a picture it would help !
Thanks !

are you talking about the one that bolts to the block. also known as the itming belt bracket. if you are you gotts ahve the 99-00 civic si one.

Ok ill ask again: i going to swap my EK4 96 civic EX coupe into b series engine:
1. Do i need the left hand engine bracket from civic SI 99-00 or del sol DOHC VTEC 94-97 ?
2. Do i need the front transmission bracket from civic SI 99-00 or del sol DOHC VTEC 94-97 or Integra 94-01?

any B series mount/bracket should work. 99-00 Si and 94-97 del Sol brackets should be the same because they are both B16A's

Back