Engine Vendors and sol linkages

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I am looking at hmotorsonline, PasswordJDM and even eric from the former hybridrevolution and everyone says that they offer linkages with there swaps but no one says it they do or dont carry Del sol linkages. Anyone with a sol go through any of these places and know if they charge extra or if they have them at all?

i got my ITR swap from Hmotorsonline when i talked to steve on the phone before ordering i told him i had a del sol ... he threw in the del sol VTEC shift linkage for no extra charge

nope. sol vtec linkage b-series in a sol- nothing else.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 27 2003, 05:08 AM
I am looking at hmotorsonline, PasswordJDM and even eric from the former hybridrevolution and everyone says that they offer linkages with there swaps but no one says it they do or dont carry Del sol linkages. Anyone with a sol go through any of these places and know if they charge extra or if they have them at all?

Do you need a sol B series linkage? When I go back to "the guy" I can see if I can get him to part with one.

Back