engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what it boils down to is this:

nick wouldnt have wasted his 15 minutes sifting through all the bs if you had just fucking searched around and figured out that there is really no point to hitting 150 mph or above. Its stupid. 1, there really isnt a place to do it unless your car is incredibly fast in the 1/4. 2, the chances of someone like you sticking to the track to do that are slimmed to none. 3, once u hit 150 mph then what? someones always faster.

next time.. read, then ask questios.

:p will do. lol get off the subject of me wanting 150mph thats not true anymore.
i rather have a fast car that can do a quick 1/4 mile :D whoha.

jesus...just stop rev.

everyone here is giving you ways to get a quick 1/4 mile car.

Work on aero...try to close up as many gaps as possible (since they cause unneeded drag).
Select the right tires (street tires and road race tires are not what you want at the track). The tires youll want are probably going to be wider than your fender well on about a 13" wheel (pref, superlight wheels).
Select the right engine components. (you could do an H22 swap and hit 13s on a full interior and street tires...or you can turbo your current engine to get similar results...the h22 just launches better...especially with a good diff)
Put your chassis on a diet.

If you read what people have posted rather than getting defensive, you might learn something. Sad that i had a similar talk at the track yesterday...took 2 hours for the ricer kid to listen...and then he turned out to be a really cool guy. After he stopped bullshitting.

you can read up at Barnes and Noble about lsvtecs ? wtf?

anyway. Dont worry about the header. Since your thinking about turboing just hang on a save some money. Thats a nice motor with good power.

So, what it boils down to is this:

nick wouldnt have wasted his 15 minutes sifting through all the bs if you had just fucking searched around and figured out that there is really no point to hitting 150 mph or above. Its stupid. 1, there really isnt a place to do it unless your car is incredibly fast in the 1/4. 2, the chances of someone like you sticking to the track to do that are slimmed to none. 3, once u hit 150 mph then what? someones always faster.

next time.. read, then ask questios.

hahaha why dont you just copy what other ppl say.

next time. read the thread and posts before talking.

can someone just delete the thread? maybe rev can start over in a few more months when he has had time to learn and catch up on some reading...

im kinda wanting to do that with all the smack talk goin on...people just trying to help him and hes copping an attitude.

i mean if you want help, stick around and enjoy the assistance of others. If not, go to honda-tech. they always need more know-it-all rice kids.

im kinda wanting to do that with all the smack talk goin on...people just trying to help him and hes copping an attitude.

i mean if you want help, stick around and enjoy the assistance of others. If not, go to honda-tech. they always need more know-it-all rice kids.
well, that is what separates us from drama-tech. our mods will shut it down if it gets out of control.

my .02, close the thread and let rev "revise" his question and take the chip off his shoulder.

"copping an attitude"
it gets old hearing someone just repeating what someone else said.
i heard it once no need to hear it again...

i mean yea sure i would like to get the help and i understand what blanco means how he seems like an ass but hes just trying to get a point. but people keep repating what other people have alerady said haha and then keep talkin more trash gets old. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back