Engines for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jroc81

It's time to clean out the garage an i have some goodies for sale. I have a complete h23 from an accord with an auto tranny, and 2 b18's one a1 one b1 both with their heads off. The b1 has a spun conrod bearing, and the a1 has no issues. It all has to go so make some decent offers and its yours. Ask any questions that you have.

I dont remember the exact year on any of the engines, but it's a b1 you know? It can only be so old. Anyway I'm taking offers on all this stuff, so if you want something make an offer. I mostly just need it gone, so I'm past the point of trying to get top dollar on all of it. If there is something you want, make an offer, and we'll go from there!

updated list
B18A1 short block - SOLD
B18A1 head (no cams) 100.00
B18B1 head (no cams) 100.00
B18B1 crank SOLD
B18B1 Pistons SOLD
B18B1 block SOLD
2x B18 exhaust manifolds(no cracks) 20.00 or free with head
H23 Complete engine with auto trans - 600.00
(If separated) H23 w/o trans 500.00
auto trans From H23 Accord 200.00
G5A intake manifold with throttle body, fuel rail and injectors/harness (make offer)
X4A intake manifold with throttle body, fuel rail and injectors/harness (make offer)
I'm entertaining all reasonable offers. Don't be afraid to ask!
(shipping will be determined by zip, no flat rate b/s or "handling fees")

Last edited:
i still have at least 2 oil pans, The two b18 heads, the intake manifolds with injectors/harnesses and a few exhaust mani's

Last edited:
I still have The two b18 heads, intakes, and injectors/harnesses for sale, as well as a ton of random other engine parts. Such as oil pans, p/s pumps, a/c compressors, exhaust manis etc... Don't be afraid to ask!!!

Back