enigne swap advise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

si2000-driver

what would be the best engine swap for my 2000 civic si... i was thinking of a h22 but would it be worth it...

other than a b series that your car come with the h is the next best swap but why swap turbo a b series

my engine got flooded an it comes out to $2400 to fix i can get the h22 for about $2000 but i would still have to buy axel mount and other neccessary parts for swap but what the better choices?? to fix or swap engines???

which engine gives me a better potential in long run ...... i plan to turbochage my car and the works

Hey I Own A 95 Honda Civic Hatchback Si (red) My Extierior Them Is Mugen And Some Of The Inside. Butt Im Trying To Be The Fastest Hatch Out Here In Springfield Mass. So Now All I Need Is The Motor Butt Dont No Which Won To Choose Im Looking Into It Butt Cant Seeme To Make Up My Mind I Want Something Unstopable. Just Wanted To O If Any1 Has Ideas Out There For Me. Thanks

Hey I Own A 95 Honda Civic Hatchback Si (red) My Extierior Them Is Mugen And Some Of The Inside. Butt Im Trying To Be The Fastest Hatch Out Here In Springfield Mass. So Now All I Need Is The Motor Butt Dont No Which Won To Choose Im Looking Into It Butt Cant Seeme To Make Up My Mind I Want Something Unstopable. Just Wanted To O If Any1 Has Ideas Out There For Me. Thanks
well what your wonting depends on so much..but start with a k series

well then your only about 4 grand short

well if 5000 is your limit stick with the b series and yes thats a great deal

Back