Enjoy The Draft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could somehow avoid instigating basically meaningless wars, we might - just MIGHT - be able to keep the Armed Forces' rosters up...

Who'da thunk.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Nov 3 2004, 01:20 PM
That first site is just BS, Look At this
[post=411210]Quoted post[/post]​

If you actually read it, its all just a big fucking joke.

At this point. :ph34r:

i cant believe this shit. after 4 years of screw ups our country chooses to have four more. ill tell you what though, if there is a draft ill be surfing of the coast somewhere in the south pacific before they enlist the first group. or maybe ill visit my family in canada.

"On October 5, 2004, the House of Representatives voted 402 - 2 to defeat H.R. 163, the bill cited as proof that the Selective Service was preparing to reinstate a military draft. The vote made official what has been a reality since January 7, 2003, when H.R. 163 was introduced despite nearly total opposition in Congress to restoring the draft. Without Congressional support, the draft cannot be reinstated. A similar bill languishes in the Senate."

Read before you open your mouth.

pwned.

Also, it's funny that no one mentioned that the original bill was introduced by a couple of Democratic senators.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 3 2004, 10:28 AM
pwned.

Also, it's funny that no one mentioned that the original bill was introduced by a couple of Democratic senators.
[post=411277]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, i was just going to add that. :thumbsup:

the bill was introduced by democrats to prove a point that if the rich want us to go to war then their children should be made to fight and die just like poor peoples children...

and before you rule out a draft, just think how much harm bush has done in the first 4 years, and now try and guarantee there won;t be a draft in the next 4 years...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 3 2004, 10:34 AM
the bill was introduced by democrats to prove a point that if the rich want us to go to war then their children should be made to fight and die just like poor peoples children...

and before you rule out a draft, just think how much harm bush has done in the first 4 years, and now try and guarantee there won;t be a draft in the next 4 years...
[post=411286]Quoted post[/post]​

No one made "Poor people's children go and sign up for the army" They did that of the own free will. So is it the rich people's fault (as you call them) that there kids did not sign up and others did?

wtf are you talking about

its not my proposed legislation ass hat...

i didn;t write the shit

and you are completely missing the point...
its plain fact that less fortunate folks are in the army, and its also plain fact that bushes daughters/family is not dieing in this war that he decided to get us into...

Originally posted by reckedracing+Nov 3 2004, 10:44 AM-->
wtf are you talking about

its not my proposed legislation ass hat...

i didn;t write the shit

and you are completely missing the point...
its plain fact that less fortunate folks are in the army, and its also plain fact that bushes daughters/family is not dieing in this war that he decided to get us into...
[post=411293]Quoted post[/post]​

It may be that less fortunate kids are in the army, but the fact is no one made them join.

Kcihcaton
@Nov 3 2004, 10:46 AM
so wait... there ISN'T going to be a draft? or there is?
[post=411294]Quoted post[/post]​

There will be no draft unless congress deems it necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back