Enjoy The Draft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Nov 3 2004, 03:59 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 03:48 PM
reckedracing
@Nov 3 2004, 03:40 PM
Okay Mr. 16 year old know it all but cant back up a thing he says. Ask your mom or teacher for the facts now.

lmao, you know nothing about me
[post=411398]Quoted post[/post]​

You stated in another political argument that you're either a freshman in highschool or freshman in college, I believe highschool. You said how you were taking an econ course when I got into a discussion about trickle down economics with you and you admitted that you didnt know it all that you were just beginning your studies in economics. From that and the fact that you cannot backup your debate with evidence whatsoever I conclude that you probably are a freshman that stepped a little too far out into the deep end during this conversation. You're obviously about ready to drown.

By all means I'll have a debate with you about politics if you can provide some evidence, but I'm no longer going to waste my time if you can't do so. Even in a highschool or college course you have to provide evidence to your argument or you'll be laughed at of town. In my seminars if I didnt have sources to back up my argument I would get slaughtered alive, much to the likes of you.
[post=411410]Quoted post[/post]​

actually that was me that got lost in the econ discussion, not reckedracing and im the freshman in college taking econ classes. you should check old posts before assume. it just makes you look uninformed.
[post=411418]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright so I confused you with him, both of your tones were similiar with lashing out and providing insults rather than insults. I'm sorry that I didnt check past posts because I didnt feel the need to waste anymore of my valuable time.

As for that making me look uninformed, in regards to politics I'm very informed, in terms of knowing who the hell everyone on this board is...I am not well informed nor does it matter. I can have a perfectly sound debate with someone I dont know or know anything about.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 03:57 PM

False.

The armed services are predominately Republican. I come from a family of veterans, my friends family have veterans, all of which are Republicans. By no means does this prove that the military predominately Republican but from the horse's mouth and other sources comes the statement that they are predominately Republican. Why would they be democrats when most democrats are "tree huggers" and do not support war? All the 'war monger' presidents were normally Republicans for a reason. You can look it up if you'd like but you're wrong. :)
[post=411416]Quoted post[/post]​

ranking men, yes. soliders/front-line privates, no way. they are poor/lower class democrats.

either way, once again- its not about the party- its about the man

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 03:59 PM
This is true but from the blanketed statements I've heard you say about Republicans typically being bad presidents theres a lot of ignorance there. \

The best ticket would have a moderate Republican and a moderate Democrat on it. None of this complete left wing or right wing bullshit.
[post=411417]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm registered independant.

in this election i voted for 2 dems- Kerry, and senstor Dodd.
the rest of my ballot for local, state, and reps all got a republican vote from me.

I'm a FIRM believer in a democratic president with a republican majorty house. historically, it's put the country in the best position- economy, war/peace, and so on

Brian, the world is run by money but I dont think thats what the main motivation of the war in iraq or the original gulf war was, although wartime economy is the most prosperous economy. Everyone is employed and doing something during the wartime economy but if you go to war for no apparent reason without the backing of your people then the end result is not going to be a prosperous economy.

It seems as if you think the world is an even more dark and evil place than it actually is, most of the cause of the wars with the middle east and in the middle east date back to christ's birth. most history and political courses on the middle east will illustrate this point vividly.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 04:06 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Nov 3 2004, 03:57 PM

False.

The armed services are predominately Republican. I come from a family of veterans, my friends family have veterans, all of which are Republicans. By no means does this prove that the military predominately Republican but from the horse's mouth and other sources comes the statement that they are predominately Republican. Why would they be democrats when most democrats are "tree huggers" and do not support war? All the 'war monger' presidents were normally Republicans for a reason. You can look it up if you'd like but you're wrong. :)
[post=411416]Quoted post[/post]​

ranking men, yes. soliders/front-line privates, no way. they are poor/lower class democrats.

either way, once again- its not about the party- its about the man
[post=411424]Quoted post[/post]​

perhaps prior to going into the services they're democrats. after serving or while serving most are republicans because its in their best interest, much to the likes that teachers are democrats because its in the union and their best interest.

but i am really late to work and have wasted a thorough amount of my time on here today. later

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 04:01 PM
You can possibly compare the korean conflict today with the one of the past, because it was never resolved. The north and south are still fighting for the same reasons, the north almost immediately took over the south as soon as we left and conflict has been there since. so theres a definate comparison.
[post=411420]Quoted post[/post]​

let them fight. who cares. they aren't attacking us.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 04:02 PM
And moore created a retarded half wit movie, what does that prove? alex baldwin said four years ago he'd leave the country if bush were elected. its just a liberal standpoint thats been there since theres been two parties. no biggy

And no bush didnt get tired of waiting, the vote was going against the war.
[post=411421]Quoted post[/post]​

my stand has NOTHING to do with F 911. in fact, i saw it for the first time sunday night, and fell asleep half way through it. i've never even seen the whole thing.

who gives a fuck about the baldwins? what does that have anything to do with anything? what does your opinion of a movie have anything to do with anything?

fact is, bush is a moron, hes lied to us, our economy sucks, every other nation hates us, and bush is getting richer by the day. THATS FACT. there is no argusing any of that- movie or not, your ideas/beleifs or not. its fact.

he's turned america into a fucking joke, but the bigger joke is on us- 52% of america fell for it.

but if you go to war for no apparent reason without the backing of your people then the end result is not going to be a prosperous economy.

holy fucking shit, now you're starting to catch on...
look at the economy bub... now reread what you just wrote

and i'm 24 and graduated college and i am presently an accountant...
and i still think you are an ignorant fuck...

and please tell me what i need to back up before you go calling me an uneducated 16 year old...
and any "backing" for your statements hardly counts as proof

and for the record i haven't even seen F911, all my information comes from individual research... i would advise you to go back and trace the steps of rumsfeld and cheney since the early 70's, then maybe you'll have a better understanding of why we are in iraq, and while you;re at it look into wolfowitz as well since you seem to know all...
and bullshit most of the army is republican.. only the officers...

fact is, bush is a moron, hes lied to us, our economy sucks, every other nation hates us, and bush is getting richer by the day. THATS FACT. there is no argusing any of that- movie or not, your ideas/beleifs or not. its fact.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 04:09 PM
Brian, the world is run by money but I dont think thats what the main motivation of the war in iraq or the original gulf war was,

the first war was about oil, and thus money. ok, we need oil. but the 35 years of reserves i guess aren't enough of a backing to stand off for a little while and try to work things out?

although wartime economy is the most prosperous economy.

then why are we 400 billion in debt right now?

Everyone is employed and doing something during the wartime economy

then why is our unemployment rate ther 3rd highest its been since the depression?

but if you go to war for no apparent reason without the backing of your people then the end result is not going to be a prosperous economy.

so you agree that bush put us at war for no good reason but for personal gain and to prove a point that his hick ass could be tough. nuff said.

It seems as if you think the world is an even more dark and evil place than it actually is,

i'm old. i've seen a lot shit first hand. i'm a firm beleiver in the fact that people are naturally evil. it's also why im single. women are the same way.

most of the cause of the wars with the middle east and in the middle east date back to christ's birth. most history and political courses on the middle east will illustrate this point vividly.

and its also why i don't go to church. its all fucking bullshit.

and yet, everyone who voted for bush was very religious....

hrm....

makes you wonder.

i'm all for bombing the fuck out of the holy land so that there won't be shit left for them to fight over and it will end. but thats not going to happen.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2004, 04:47 PM

futher proof that america needs to take their head out of the party an put it into the man.
[post=411408]Quoted post[/post]​

B -but its also what the man represents.. and the party is that as well.. what they delegate and will induce into the country!

i think the party system is a joke.
its all money.

why do you think you've never heard of half the independants? they don't have the monetarity backing from the party.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 05:23 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Nov 3 2004, 04:09 PM
Brian, the world is run by money but I dont think thats what the main motivation of the war in iraq or the original gulf war was,

the first war was about oil, and thus money. ok, we need oil. but the 35 years of reserves i guess aren't enough of a backing to stand off for a little while and try to work things out?

although wartime economy is the most prosperous economy. 

then why are we 400 billion in debt right now?

Everyone is employed and doing something during the wartime economy

then why is our unemployment rate ther 3rd highest its been since the depression?

so you agree that bush put us at war for no good reason but for personal gain and to prove a point that his hick ass could be tough. nuff said.

It seems as if you think the world is an even more dark and evil place than it actually is,

i'm old. i've seen a lot shit first hand. i'm a firm beleiver in the fact that people are naturally evil. it's also why im single. women are the same way.

most of the cause of the wars with the middle east and in the middle east date back to christ's birth.  most history and political courses on the middle east will illustrate this point vividly.

and its also why i don't go to church. its all fucking bullshit.

and yet, everyone who voted for bush was very religious....

hrm....

makes you wonder.

i'm all for bombing the fuck out of the holy land so that there won't be shit left for them to fight over and it will end. but thats not going to happen.
[post=411442]Quoted post[/post]​

to answer the first question oil might have been a motivation but it was not the cause nor the reason!

its called a recession- economy world wide isnt doing crap therefore us economy isnt doing well.. this isnt exactly an all out war like others this century has seen to spark the economy , production hasnt moved , boosting the economy wasnt the motivation for going to ware either!

unemployement comes with recession and alot of lazy mother fuckers too! the more the population grows the more unemployement we will see .. cause and effect.. we need some fucking population control ..

i dont see personal gain in bush's end.. hes just making sure they stay away from our country.. have you noticed since 9.11 there might have been many threats to the usa.. but with in the walls of this coutry weve been safe except from our own selves!

heh once you find the right girl you wont feel that way dont worry i was like you .. now im open and the world is a much less evil place

im with you all the way save our troops lives bomb the fucking place and be done with it.. maybe with your vote for hitler that might have happended lol!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 01:16 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Nov 3 2004, 04:02 PM
And moore created a retarded half wit movie, what does that prove?  alex baldwin said four years ago he'd leave the country if bush were elected.  its just a liberal standpoint thats been there since theres been two parties.  no biggy

And no bush didnt get tired of waiting, the vote was going against the war.
[post=411421]Quoted post[/post]​

my stand has NOTHING to do with F 911. in fact, i saw it for the first time sunday night, and fell asleep half way through it. i've never even seen the whole thing.

who gives a fuck about the baldwins? what does that have anything to do with anything? what does your opinion of a movie have anything to do with anything?

he's turned america into a fucking joke, but the bigger joke is on us- 52% of america fell for it.
[post=411434]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

dont mind my spelling! i suck when im at work cause im servicing our wonderful health care world from the insurance end "uhc baby" -people shouldnt rely on presidents to lower health cost so much ... what they really need to do is catch the fuckers scamming the system! theyre the reason the cost go so high.. just like people who would cheat on a warranty or any thing make cost go up .. cause/effect

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 3 2004, 04:13 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Nov 3 2004, 04:01 PM
You can possibly compare the korean conflict today with the one of the past, because it was never resolved. The north and south are still fighting for the same reasons, the north almost immediately took over the south as soon as we left and conflict has been there since. so theres a definate comparison.
[post=411420]Quoted post[/post]​

let them fight. who cares. they aren't attacking us.
[post=411432]Quoted post[/post]​

That has not been America's standpoint on foreign politics since the formation of the nation. We can't just stop having our hand in foreign politics, our goal is obviously to convert the world into a democracy.

"
fact is, bush is a moron, hes lied to us, our economy sucks, every other nation hates us, and bush is getting richer by the day. THATS FACT. there is no argusing any of that- movie or not, your ideas/beleifs or not. its fact."

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. This is the liberal uninformed standpoint. No president can do anything entirely on his own, like the other guy said previously you'd be tar and feathering him regardless of which way he swayed...you'd bitch he should have went the other way.

[post=411442]Quoted post[/post]​
to answer the first question oil might have been a motivation but it was not the cause nor the reason!

its called a recession- economy world wide isnt doing crap therefore us economy isnt doing well.. this isnt exactly an all out war like others this century has seen to spark the economy , production hasnt moved , boosting the economy wasnt the motivation for going to ware either!

unemployement comes with recession and alot of lazy mother fuckers too! the more the population grows the more unemployement we will see .. cause and effect.. we need some fucking population control ..

i dont see personal gain in bush's end.. hes just making sure they stay away from our country.. have you noticed since 9.11 there might have been many threats to the usa.. but with in the walls of this coutry weve been safe except from our own selves!

heh once you find the right girl you wont feel that way dont worry i was like you .. now im open and the world is a much less evil place

im with you all the way save our troops lives bomb the fucking place and be done with it.. maybe with your vote for hitler that might have happended lol!
[post=411450]Quoted post[/post]​

Well said.

As for what the accountant said about looking at my statement and examining it, I did. The MAJORITY, thats right you heard it hear, the fucking MAJORITY of the Nation was pro war. Only after we found out that it wouldn't be taking candy from a baby did the approval rating go down, but its percentage is still the MAJORITY. MAJORITY counts, I dont care if its 51% or 99%, you can't make everyone happy but he did exactly as a president should and made the MAJORITY happy...thats his job. Are you going to blame the man for what the majority of americans felt we should do? Perhaps turn our government into a dictatorship or tyranny so long as the president chooses what you personally feel as correct? Thats not the point of a democracy.

ok i am nuetral i get to see two sides to everything cause i live up here and bush has fucked your econ your dollar drops day to day

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 3 2004, 03:41 PM
This is more or less the reason between Sadaam and Osama for attacking the US. You dont think its a big deal that Sadaam would do anything in his power to hurt the United States in anyway he could?
[post=411340]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you talking about. Sadaam NEVER attacked us. Well he looks bad.

About bosnia, you sound like you don't know the facts about the war. There was mass genocide starting in 1992, the largest since WWII (around 200,000 people died, most citizens, around 1,000,000 left homeless) Then NATO (about 60,000 troops, including 20,000 US troops) in nov, 1995 landed and brought a fragile peace to the land within weeks. Why didn't we use hippie democrat americans say anything? Because there was massive killing happening in the country at that time, and peace was brought. Here in Iraq, there seams to be no end in sight. 1291 soliders have died in the 2003-2004 version of Vietnam

About Clinton bombing Iraq after USS cole incident, you also don't know the facts. Clinton bombed Iraq on December 16, 1998. USS cole bombing was on October 12, 2000. Again, you don't know the facts. Get your ignorant head out of your ass and read up on everythign you have said

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Nov 3 2004, 12:20 PM
That first site is just BS, Look At this
[post=411210]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: I don't know how many timse they played that speech in which he messed up on saying "we will only have an all volunteer military"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back