Enjoy The Weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no 4 day weekend FTL... Ive even have to work Monday... not to mention that I have to work 6 days this week rather than my 5 cause my friend that closes on Sat. has to go to her sisters graduation, but I only have to come in 6-8 Sat
:(:(

whats the autocad ??
CAD=Computer Assisted Drafting
or something like that.
Basically it's used for creating technical drawings and schematics, surveys and plot plans, even 3D models if you are advanced enough.

Meh, we actually use a program called BricsCad which supports the Eagle Point plugins for Survey drafting. It's almost identical to AutoCad. I can send you the installation files, but without an online activation code, you can only use it for 20 days, then you have to reinstall.
all geberish to me :confused::confused::confused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
makes blueprints on the computer

CAD=Computer Assisted Drafting
or something like that.
Basically it's used for creating technical drawings and schematics, surveys and plot plans, even 3D models if you are advanced enough.
being in cnstruction my whole life you think I might new that , I deal with plot plans on a monthly basis. But i got what it is now . Gotta know ya shit to draw em' up , or does the program do all the work for ya ?

being in cnstruction my whole life you think I might new that , I deal with plot plans on a monthly basis. But i got what it is now . Gotta know ya shit to draw em' up , or does the program do all the work for ya ?
I just wack the keyboard and curse at the screen, the program does all the real work.

cursing at the screen helps nomatter what program you use. first rule listed in the users manual

ahh.

I took autocad in highschool for 3 years. I loved that stuff. Now I work with plans that retards tend to engineer up. They're stupid up here. You can't put two 6-0 doors next to each other and expect to stack a beam on top of it with no room for pockets or even posts.

i'm "working"

(really, i'm in my boxers checking my mail but not doing too much :D)

but, i have to go to a friggin wedding this weekend.
tonight is rehersal, tomorrow is the wedding
sunday is limerock car show
monday i sKoni challenege race at limerock :)

I do about the same at work except for the boxers .FTW work for the government. the running joke here is that if the base ever closes I will sue the government for dissability for ruining me, I don't know whaat work is anymore.

WHEEEEWWWWWW. Damnit Im tired, I HATE moving , but finally got all her junk in here. Had to take most of it to the storage. Cuz Im not getting Rid of my shit thats for sure . Nothing like a day of arguing and intensive labor. TIME FOR A COCKTAIL !!!!!!!

Hope yall enjoying the weekend and relaxing !!

ahh.

I took autocad in highschool for 3 years. I loved that stuff. Now I work with plans that retards tend to engineer up. They're stupid up here. You can't put two 6-0 doors next to each other and expect to stack a beam on top of it with no room for pockets or even posts.
I took it in hs too. I was really good at it. In fact my parents room was added onto our garage with plans I drew up. The contractor asked my parents who they hired because there is usually problems with codes and what not. My plans were to code and the room looked good. I also designed a few remodels for friends and family. My uncle (a former executive chef) loved the kitchen design I drew up better than the one he paid for. IDK how I wound up studying advertising.

But anyway, this weekend. Thursday was a party at a girl I'm talking to's house. Not that great but I met my drinking protege, her 14 her old brother, haha. Friday was beach with beer and bitches, then got the rib tattoo finished and got the lip tattooed, and then we drank at my friend's house and another girl made out with my manly parts at the end of the night. Today was a beer breakfast(leftovers from last night) and work. Tomm will probably beach and work then Monday is work all day. It blows but I like money. And right now I am drinking Harpoon Unfiltered Hefeweizen so I can't complain.

Back