Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerosk8r455

Hey guys..I'm selling every stock part you guys could want for just about any import. I have everything from stock wheels, tires, door handles, window regulators, doors, hoods, windows, valve covers, dipsticks, every stock engine component imaginable for most motors, , all a/c components, all p/s components, gauge clusters from all sorts of cars, mufflers, stock Honda emblems, bumpers of all shapes and sizes (stock of course), rear view mirrors, side view mirrors, dash panels, seats, carpet, floor mats, steering wheels, consoles, stock shifters, trannys...pretty much everything. And i'll be honest...the only thing i might not be able to get you extremely good deals on are complete motors..but i can try. And i'll still get you all the components or parts you need for the best price around. And the best part is, i'm saving you the trouble of having to search around on the internet for your hard to find or even easy to find but somewhat pricey stock parts. You let me know what kind of car you have, and exactly what parts you need, and i'll get back to you with a very low price as soon as possible. You know what? Let's say you ask for the lock mechanism to a '94 Integra. I tell you um..i dunno (this is hypothetical) $20. Then you find it cheaper...let me know, i'll always try to do my best. Here is my personal cell phone number: (619) 274-6065. I live in San Diego, CA. I'd prefer in-state buyers. I'd rather not ship, but feel free to pick it up. Or maybe you can convince me to ship you something. Remember, don't be afraid to ask if i have something you need, the worst i can do is say "no." But hopefully, that won't happen.

p.s. Call anytime..i usually don't go to bed 'til about 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. Please feel free to call anytime if you need something right away or if you have any questions.

Oh c'mon now..i'm sure plenty of you people need stuff for your cars. Otherwise, websites like thepartstrader.com and whatever other sites you visit wouldn't be so popular. Hehe..sorry about the nagging. :p Bump for me. Sorry about the bump by the way, i just wanna get off the comp soon, so i'm hoping i get a few responses b4 then.

OK..i understand that since i haven't sold anything on here yet, some ppl might be a little bit weary of buying anything from me. So, if you're local, i'll make you this deal. You tell me what you want. If the item you'd like to purchase is over $50, I'll drive it to you so you can inspect it. If upon completion of your inspection, you'd like to buy it...then so be it. You just buy it off me then and there. No worries. Just please don't ask me to drive to Connecticut to show you a door panel. :huh:

p.s. The reason i said the item(s) needed to amount to more than or equal to $50 for me to drive it to you for inspection is because i don't want to waste $20 worth of gas to drive to LA to show somebody a Honda Emblem for $5, and then they decide to not buy it because they'd rather spend their $5 on something else. Please, serious inquiries only.

b series VTEC valve cover in black. cheap too.. it's just going to be a spare one that i cut for dyno tuning purposes

wow guys this is great..Ok i've written down everything you all need. And i will get back to you all by way of phone or aim or pm as soon as i possibly can. Give me a few hours though cuz i gotta go to work. All of your requests can be satisfied except for maybe the ctr cams, but i'll see what i can do. It's just that i usually don't have very much Type R stuff. Thanks.

h22a transmission would have to be shipped though with lsd if possible good price to if u can

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455+May 15 2003, 01:51 PM-->
NewAgeCivicz
@May 15 2003, 12:26 PM
need a hatch w/glass and hood for a 93 integra.. Email me at NewAgeCivicz@aol.com or call my cell 414-380-9063.
Do u sell engine kits?

what do you mean you need a hatch with glass and hood for a 93 integra?

i need the rear hatch w/the window included... and the hood that covers the engine bay :blink:

Ok guys..i'm leaving now to get your pricing on all of your items. I'll be back in a little over an hour. If anyone can think of anything else they'll need, lemme know now. Or call my cellphone at (619) 274-6065. Thanks

Hey guys..the man has returned. I have all the pricing for the cars above my last post. As for the last 2, i will let you know later today. Let me tell you, damn i'm hookin' you guys up.

::edit:: This is for the guy who wants the driver side door to the Del Sol. You are in luck, we just received a Del Sol today. I'll notify you later about the info.

Hey Chris, can you get me TPS sensor for my D16z? Cheap? (Honda sells the TB only for $700. What a deal.) I also need a hood and a front clip for a 2001 'lude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back