1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enormous Import Sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Zerosk8r455, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerosk8r455

Zerosk8r455 Senior Member

Hey guys..I'm selling every stock part you guys could want for just about any import. I have everything from stock wheels, tires, door handles, window regulators, doors, hoods, windows, valve covers, dipsticks, every stock engine component imaginable for most motors, , all a/c components, all p/s components, gauge clusters from all sorts of cars, mufflers, stock Honda emblems, bumpers of all shapes and sizes (stock of course), rear view mirrors, side view mirrors, dash panels, seats, carpet, floor mats, steering wheels, consoles, stock shifters, trannys...pretty much everything. And i'll be honest...the only thing i might not be able to get you extremely good deals on are complete motors..but i can try. And i'll still get you all the components or parts you need for the best price around. And the best part is, i'm saving you the trouble of having to search around on the internet for your hard to find or even easy to find but somewhat pricey stock parts. You let me know what kind of car you have, and exactly what parts you need, and i'll get back to you with a very low price as soon as possible. You know what? Let's say you ask for the lock mechanism to a '94 Integra. I tell you um..i dunno (this is hypothetical) $20. Then you find it cheaper...let me know, i'll always try to do my best. Here is my personal cell phone number: (619) 274-6065. I live in San Diego, CA. I'd prefer in-state buyers. I'd rather not ship, but feel free to pick it up. Or maybe you can convince me to ship you something. Remember, don't be afraid to ask if i have something you need, the worst i can do is say "no." But hopefully, that won't happen.

p.s. Call anytime..i usually don't go to bed 'til about 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. Please feel free to call anytime if you need something right away or if you have any questions.

2. Zerosk8r455

Oh c'mon now..i'm sure plenty of you people need stuff for your cars. Otherwise, websites like thepartstrader.com and whatever other sites you visit wouldn't be so popular. Hehe..sorry about the nagging. :p Bump for me. Sorry about the bump by the way, i just wanna get off the comp soon, so i'm hoping i get a few responses b4 then.

3. Zerosk8r455

OK..i understand that since i haven't sold anything on here yet, some ppl might be a little bit weary of buying anything from me. So, if you're local, i'll make you this deal. You tell me what you want. If the item you'd like to purchase is over $50, I'll drive it to you so you can inspect it. If upon completion of your inspection, you'd like to buy it...then so be it. You just buy it off me then and there. No worries. Just please don't ask me to drive to Connecticut to show you a door panel. :huh:

p.s. The reason i said the item(s) needed to amount to more than or equal to $50 for me to drive it to you for inspection is because i don't want to waste $20 worth of gas to drive to LA to show somebody a Honda Emblem for $5, and then they decide to not buy it because they'd rather spend their $5 on something else. Please, serious inquiries only.

4. riceking3

riceking3 Member

5. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Get me an OEM LSD (no tranny) from a Type S Prelude. :D

6. hybridsol

hybridsol Senior Member

7. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

b series VTEC valve cover in black. cheap too.. it's just going to be a spare one that i cut for dyno tuning purposes

8. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I need a shipped price to 64015 for a Hood and a Front bumber cover for a 90 Integra. Let me know

9. NewAgeCivicz

NewAgeCivicz Senior Member

need a hatch w/glass and hood for a 93 integra.. Email me at NewAgeCivicz@aol.com or call my cell 414-380-9063.
    Do u sell engine kits?

10. Zerosk8r455

wow guys this is great..Ok i've written down everything you all need. And i will get back to you all by way of phone or aim or pm as soon as i possibly can. Give me a few hours though cuz i gotta go to work. All of your requests can be satisfied except for maybe the ctr cams, but i'll see what i can do. It's just that i usually don't have very much Type R stuff. Thanks.

11. Zerosk8r455

what do you mean you need a hatch with glass and hood for a 93 integra?

12. b18b1

b18b1 Senior Member

jdm ITR tranny with the 4.7 FD and LSD?....if so email me asm959@aol.com

13. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

h22a transmission would have to be shipped though with lsd if possible good price to if u can

14. NewAgeCivicz

NewAgeCivicz Senior Member

i need the rear hatch w/the window included... and the hood that covers the engine bay :blink:

15. Morehead2

Morehead2 Member

B20 B or Z with a B18C crank?

Can you swing that?

Thanks

16. Zerosk8r455

Ok guys..i'm leaving now to get your pricing on all of your items. I'll be back in a little over an hour. If anyone can think of anything else they'll need, lemme know now. Or call my cellphone at (619) 274-6065. Thanks

17. sooboss

sooboss Senior Member

Hood for a 88-91 civic hb. and front bottom turn signals.. both

18. SolPWR

SolPWR Senior Member

Driver side door for 94 del sol shipped to 02703 attleboro, MA

19. Zerosk8r455

Hey guys..the man has returned. I have all the pricing for the cars above my last post. As for the last 2, i will let you know later today. Let me tell you, damn i'm hookin' you guys up.

::edit:: This is for the guy who wants the driver side door to the Del Sol. You are in luck, we just received a Del Sol today. I'll notify you later about the info.

20. sohcslammer

sohcslammer Senior Member

Hey Chris, can you get me TPS sensor for my D16z? Cheap? (Honda sells the TB only for $700. What a deal.) I also need a hood and a front clip for a 2001 'lude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.