Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Hey guys. Thank you for the orders. I will get back to all of you who just ordered with your info/pricing. I'd like to add that "fudgetrufflecore" is my friend Steve. I didn't tell him to post that, nor is he lying. I'm hardly making anything off this. I'm not going to lie and say i'm not making anything, but to most of you, what i'm making wouldn't be worth the trouble. So, again, i just wanna thank you all for the orders. And to you Steve, thanks bro. that's appreciated.

hey man i'm after an o2 sensor for a 94 del sol, and possibly a gsr hydro tranny. can you hook it up?
-canyon

Hey man you got any 2nd or 3rd gen 13B T or NT motors in your stash? I know its a honda forum but shit you got mad parts. Thanks man, try to include price. I am in desperate need of this motor.

Just PM me or email me at dveitva@yahoo.com

Oh sorry, i totally forgot to mention this earlier. But if you need salvaged cars or even complete cars w/ minor imperfections please let me know. For example, we just got a crx in a few days ago. Has no motor. Is selling for $850. For more details on this or other vehicles, please pm me, email me, or call my cellphone at (619) 274-6065.

hey what up?
well i've been reading the posts, and now its my turn to ask for some parts, if you could do me the favor and get me some prices that would be off the hook, hope to hear from you soon.
here are the parts i need from a 94-01 integra
NEEDS TO BE BLACK

Left Vent Without Sunroof Switch
Glove Box
Lower Dash
Steering Wheel Ignition Cover
POWER Window Switches
POWER Door Lock Switches
Covers That Go on both ends of the dash
cover that goes between the armrest and center console
E-Brake Cover, not Whole e-brake
Carpet
Climate Control
Plastic Weather Door Stripping
Plastic piece attached to the shift boot

I need this shipped, some guy was gunna sell it to me for $100 shipped without the carpet, let me know i hope you can beat that, hopefully by alot, lol
thanx again,

All of your requests sound reasonable. I should be able to get all of that, i might have a problem with the 13B motor. I will give you all the info on the parts you requested tomorrow morning. Until then, just sit there in your chair and think about all the money i can save you. :D Thanks for your patience.

-Chris

This is a long shot but do you have a b16a2 for a 99-00 Civic Si? If so, how much. I'm heading down to San Diego next weekend to pick up my bud from the Marines so I could pick it up then.

hey man i need prices on a distributor for a 90 CRX Si, and a IAC valve for a 94 B18C1 GSR engine. please let me know via pm or email asap. thanks.

edit: both new and used prices where available. thanks.

hey guys, i am back with the pricing for the items requested above my last post. Those with their prices will be pm'd shortly. As for the last few, i will get back to you tomorrow morning. Thank you for your patience.

-Chris

Hey man, I will need the following in the near future for a 93 hatchback si.
- VSS
- IAC
- Vtec Solenoid
- Maybe a Rear Hatch if possible w/ key
- If possible the red and white tail lights
- Black Glove Box
- Interior Door Locking mechanisms, and cups.
- And maybe if the VSS doesn't work a guage cluster with a tach.

A Cable Y1, S1, or YS1 (from a 93 GSR) tranny for a reasonable price. With or without LSD.

Alright guys. i can do that. As usual, you will get your prices the following morning. Which would be tomorrow morning.

Ok, there may be some of you who have NOT received a pm or email from me. It is not because i don't love you (j/k :p ) it is simply because i have had TONS of orders over the past few days, and since i am doing these orders alone, it is really hard to keep up. So, if you haven't yet received a price for an item you've requested before my last post, please notify me right away so i can give you your info. And don't think it is because i have forgotten about you. It's just that i probably thought i already did pm you and am waiting for your reponse. Well thank you all for your patience.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back