Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
need a price quote on a b18c block --complete block assembly if possible-- oil pump, et cetera et cetera....

hey chris,

i'm in desperate need of a d16z6 complete motor. i saw that a tranny was over 500 dollars, so i'm guess a new d16 will not be cheaper. you can give me the prices for both if you want, but what can you do on a used d16, fairly low miles, well taken care of, running smoothly still? i bought one for my 93 del sol, and i think it was bad when i got it, cause i don't think the vtec has worked since, and the rings are bad, so i'm getting some serious blow by. so i'm needing one that runs well. also, i'd need it to be shipped at your expense (j/k). but i do need it shipped. i'm in tennessee, 38330. i don't make a lot, so i can't spend much. but if you can work something out with me, i'll hook you up with a little extra cash for shipping and stuff, thought it might have to be after the initial payment. but whatever you think you can do for me would be much appreciated. thanks man. God bless.

sustained by grace alone,
joe

Alright guys. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. As for the others, who have already received their prices. I really need some help here.

Can everyone who has received their prices (not including shipping) and are SERIOUSLY interested, please post the item you would like me to retrieve for you. This way i can get all the SERIOUS orders all together, because PM's are too hard to organize. Also, this is so i don't have to p/m every single one of you to see who is sincerely interested in an item(s). So, once i get all the orders together, i can speak with each of you individually and figure out a shipping price (if applicable), payment options, and answer any questions you may have. Please post the item only, NOT the price. Thank you.

-Chris

Sorry guys. But this is getting ridiculous. LOL there are so many orders i couldn't possibly pm you all your individual prices in the same day. So here you guys go. I'm posting them all up. I hope you all enjoy.

D16Y8 head - $120
D16Y8 complete motor - (96-97) $660 (99-00) $780
14" Steelies - $25 each. No tires. WHEN we have in stock. (Yes, that's right. $25 each)
93 HB SI Locking mechanism - $36 each
91 CRX SI a/c line - $42
94 Del Sol o2 sensor - $60
90 Integra gauge cluster COVER - $25
LS tranny - $420 cable (for hydraulic prices, ask me privately)
90-93 Integra Intermediate shaft - $72
Civic LX or EX IAC - $42
Locking assembly 92 civic HB - $35
94+ B18C shift linkage - $180
90 crx distributor - $150
93 HB SI gauge cluster with only 88k mi - $120 (i was told mileage was original)
93 HB SI Vehicle Speed Sensor - $60
93 HB SI IAC - $60
93 HB SI Rear hatch with key - $180
D16Z TB - $90 for WHOLE TB!!
88-91 CRX rear bumper - $120 (brand new!)
91-94 240sx Front bumper cover - $170 (brand new!)
91-94 240sx Driver side fender - $150 (brand new!)

Also, i have a few really really good deals on whole cars, shells, or whatever you want.

With motors: (will be updated)

Without motors: (will be updated)
2000 Civic HB - $1900 (for more details, contact me asap)
CRX - $850 (for more details, contact me)
CRX - $850 (for more details, contact me)
95 Civic HB - $1600 (for more details, contact me asap)

I'm sure you will all enjoy those prices. Thank you all for your patience.

-Chris

Btw, i have a lot more prices to post. I'll put them up when i get a chance.

LOL! Am i to believe not a single person is interested in a part? Wow. That's strange. lol. i'm hoping the lack of responses is due to the fact that maybe no one has seen my 2nd to last post. C'mon guys. I know you guys are interested. Just lemme know. Post up what item(s) you want and i'll talk to you individually about it.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@May 21 2003, 04:28 AM
LOL! Am i to believe not a single person is interested in a part?

you posted in the middle of the night :lol: who is going to get that? haha

anyhoo- I need front speaker grille CLIPS from a del sol. just the clips. should be 6 of them, 3 per side. hondashateme never sent them to me for free like he said he was gonna :(

hey i need the prices on the h22 parts i listed in my last post, sorry for the impatience but f22 headgasket bad = big rush on putting h22 in thanks

saw on your thread you have 2 CRX's with no engines in em, you are west coast though right? =\ id be interested if one is an SI and can get it to NY somehow =\

What about the Y1 or S1 B16 trannys or the YS1 GSR tranny?

can you get a d16z6 sohc vtec motor.... and what would the price be on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back