Enormous Import Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a hood and front bumper for a 92-95 hatch. with shipping to 40117

Hey guys, i got your orders down. I'll get back to you asap. Thank you.

-Chris

Still taking orders if you got 'em! Just lemme know. Btw, i will be doing a follow-up check starting tomorrow and the day after, just contacting everyone and seeing if they are interested or still need some info. So expect a pm/email/call from me. =)

-Chris

Damn i am a dumass how the hell did i ask for stuff (pass. corner lense, both front fenders, side skirts and door caps) when i did not tell you what kind of car. a 87 crx si. sorry

I also do not know if you got hook ups on jdm or edm parts but i was hoping that you can get me a pair of edm clear corners and a edm back seat as well as a jdm tonneau cover. All for the same car. Thank You.

i have some requests to add to the list;
94-97 del sol vtec shift linkage
94-00 integra shift linkage
94-97 del sol vtec ac mount bracket
99-00 civ si front meshed grille
96-00 civ hatch carpet front and trunk - charcoal or d. grey
thats all i can think of for now...
please let me know when you have a chance

thanx :)
clive

hey just wondering if you still wanna sell me the 94 del sol o2 sensor and vss? i got a price but i've heard nothing on how much shipping will be or where to send the money order. let me know asap.

Originally posted by statiksol@May 27 2003, 02:31 PM
hey just wondering if you still wanna sell me the 94 del sol o2 sensor and vss? i got a price but i've heard nothing on how much shipping will be or where to send the money order. let me know asap.

why don't you just go to autozone or something for that o2 sensor...it would be faster and easier for the both of you...

chris- you said you would call me back on the pricing of those GSR cams? got it yet??? thanks

hey chris,

i still have heard nothing...is there any reason? are you having trouble finding the part? if it would be easier for you to call me, you can reach me at 731 613 0497 (cell) or 731 692 4611 (home). reminder i need a d16z6 complete engine shipped to tennessee (38330). thanks.

Originally posted by statiksol@May 27 2003, 02:31 PM

i live in Issaquah, WA 98029
thanks,
canyon

Hey, the appropriate ppl have been pm'd. If you are still waiting on a price, or want to order something else, please do so before 12:00 on Friday. I am doing my follow-up right now. So if you ordered something and got your price already, expect a pm from me. Thanks again.

-Chris

I just finished most of my follow-ups. For those of you who received a pm, please e-mail me at Parts4Cheap@hotmail.com asap. For those of you who didn't, you either have a pm on the way, or i don't have your price yet. Thank you. (Btw, keep those orders coming in)

Also, i just hired an associate, so i have some help around here. Things are now much easier on me. Thank you for your orders.

Also x 2, I am currently working on my newest update, www.Parts4Cheap.com or www.CBParts4Cheap.com (CB = my initials) so look forward to seeing those up and running shortly.

Also x 3, Hey B, i've been trying to get a hold of you but you are impossible to talk you. I'd like to speak to you about furthering my business on your site for the right amount of $$. My aim screen name is Zerosk8r455. Could you please msg me when you get a chance? Thank you.

-Chris

Hey looking for the following:

96 Civic EX tranny new and used prices
Guage cluster with tach for 95 DX manual tranny
D16A6 stock or aftermarket cam
Shocks and struts for 95 DX
95 Si exhaust system from header down
D16Y IM and TB

I prefer to be contacted via PM so let me know. I also want to know what city you are in.

hey Chris, wondering if you can get me the parts i listed a while back for an h22, the parts are

Transmission
intake air temp sensor
tps sensor
driver side motor mount
and oil pan

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back