Enter the new Si!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

People paying over msrp are newbs. That's ok too, because the dealer can then succumb to the smarter buyers by thinking "for every one smart buyer there are 12341234123541235 idiots who will over pay for the car."

Where's the :typer: ?????
haha

Quoted post[/post]]
People paying over msrp are newbs. That's ok too, because the dealer can then succumb to the smarter buyers by thinking "for every one smart buyer there are 12341234123541235 idiots who will over pay for the car."

Where's the :typer: ?????
haha

agreed. If you pay anything near what a dealer is asking then you're a total noob.

If a car is listed for 25K I sure as hell aint buying it unless I can get it down to 21ish.
If I knew the SI was 19K MSRP and the dealership had it for 23K I wouldnt pay a dime over 19K.

It's one thing to try and low ball a dealer. It's another thing to show that you have the funds and can walk out that same day with a new car in hand.

Last time I walked into a dealership to buy something It was for a brand new ZX10R the MSRP was $10,999 I had a guy that wanted to buy my CBR for $5500 When I walked into the dealership I found a sales person and took them to the ZX10R that was $10,999. I told them heres the deal. I have a guy that's buying my bike for $5500 cash. Im waiting for his call back once he gives me the ok I'm going to ride out of here TODAY with that ZX10R you have sitting over there. Here's the catch. I want it for $10K cash, OTD thats with tax, tags, and all paper work. he went to the manager. and alittle while later said you have a deal.

the asshat buying my CBR backed out.... fucker. everything from tags, tax, and dealer fees added up to be around $12,2-$12,4ish yet they were willing to let me have it for 10 even. why? I told them stright up Im willing to make a deal and have money in hand. Even tho that fucker backed out I still had cash in hand for the bike but didnt want to spend that much since I was at the time still looking for a house.

Clift Notes. If you pay anything near list price you're a tool.

I've yet to find a chick that digs tegs or civics that is over 18 years old. Well maybe Chloe..........

well considering ive only been with one chick over 18...makes sense why i would say that :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I would still get an Si over an RSX.. even if they were the same price

The acura has a way higher sex factor than the honda tho . . . . . .

thats because the general american public is a bunch of brain dead retards that dont understand that an Acura / Lexus / Infiniti are nothing more than a Honda / Toyota / Nissan that you payed too much for

seriously
only in north america do those brands exist

everywhere else its a honda NSX a honda integra etc
or a toyota *******
or a nissan ******

but in north america people are all "no way am i spending $##,###.## on a H/T/N"
although once you slap a A/L/I badge on the same fucking car all the sudden its ok
people here are stupid
people here are also elitist snobs
and they will willingly pay $15k more for a toyota camry as long as its called a lexus ******

this is the same reason that the VW Phaeton(?) will not sell well here at all... people can not see spending $80k for a VW... but if they released it as an Audi people would be all over it

Quoted post[/post]]
seriously
only in north america do those brands exist

everywhere else its a honda NSX a honda integra etc
or a toyota *******
or a nissan ******

but in north america people are all "no way am i spending $##,###.## on a H/T/N"
although once you slap a A/L/I badge on the same fucking car all the sudden its ok
people here are stupid
people here are also elitist snobs
and they will willingly pay $15k more for a toyota camry as long as its called a lexus ******

this is the same reason that the VW Phaeton(?) will not sell well here at all... people can not see spending $80k for a VW... but if they released it as an Audi people would be all over it

How come Audi is still Audi over seas? BTW my old Audi turned heads of girls all ages.
the Z turns their heads and even more =) but the all time winner for making girls go after you to try and get free rides.....

Bikes.

I've had shitloads of girls come up to me out of no where to talk to me about my hot, sexy, cute, insert term here..., bike. Can I get a ride?

I love it =)

Audi has been its own company since the early part of the 1900s
they were only purchaced by VW in 1964

they since have developed cars that often will share platforms, engines, and such, but they are still seperate companies (think ford / mazda... several cars will share chassis or engines, but are still usually quite seperate companies / vehicles)

they do have an audi version, its called the a8. and i see them all the time, atleast when i go to nyc, jersey, and connecticut.

It's 1092343 times better than the ep, but i still want an rsx.
I don't care if it was called a hondura integrasex, that will be my next car.
I wouldn't mind owning one of these too though... I think the seats have cocaine in them, i am already in love with em.

I'll Keep my RSX Type S thank you very much. It's just a nicer all-around car....and Faster.

You also pay more money for an Acura for the waayyy better warranty. Honda doesn't give you bumper to bumper for any amount of time.

And ya ..... Pheaton = A8

Quoted post[/post]]
I've yet to find a chick that digs tegs or civics that is over 18 years old. Well maybe Chloe..........

ugh.... hello? :mad: im invisable arent I?

Quoted post[/post]]
well considering ive only been with one chick over 18...makes sense why i would say that :)

How old are you?

The Si is hot.. and for the record, its one car that I wouldn't re-paint pink... Black is totally hot on that car..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ugh.... hello? :mad: im invisable arent I?

Quoted post[/post]]

How old are you?

The Si is hot.. and for the record, its one car that I wouldn't re-paint pink... Black is totally hot on that car..

Ok girls around that age =) Give or take a few years. Ever been in a 350?

Back