Enthusiast Meet - Worcester MA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
This meet has been posted on a good deal of other boards and I was wondering if anyone in MA, RI, or CT would be interested in going. Some guys from my local car club will be there - along with EP3. It' realatively easy to get to, and its in a very nice area of Worcester. This locale is the same place where the Worcester Summer Nationals are held every year.

When - March 25th, 12pm until whenever.
Where - Greenhill Park, Worcester MA. Accesable via Mass Pike (basically 4 miles from 146/I90), I190, or I290.

This is not just a Honda meet - there will be 350Z's, WRX's, EVOs, RSX's, Integras, and more. I went to a meet last year in Hopkinton and the turnout was fantastic.

Food, drinks encouraged - no alcholic beverages *obviously* - BYOBBQ.

Any questions or comments, post here or PM.

Doing what? :p

Also, a local photographer friend of mine who goes to WPI will be there as well - and I'm sure hell be happy to take snaps of your car.

I may go . . . but a meet like that in MA is going to attract a lot of cops. EVERYTHING you can do to a car is illegal in MA . . .

Picture this: 200 cars in a parking lot, cops see that and write up 200 tickets for modified cars.

Thats why i usually avoid meets in MA. . . however i may still go.

My tint isn't legal, and I think my front lights aren't legal either. And the seats. And MA wouldn' tallow my mom to register it in MA because of the steerign wheel.

God, most of my car is good too. Should i go ?

why were they even looking at the car?

you go in with a title, bill of sale, proof of insurance, and some $$

then they give you the plates

I'd say you'd have no problem - provided you don't go balls wild throught the middle of worcester. Chris can tell you that the cops around here aren't bad.

There was a similar meet with 40+ cars in Hopkinton last fall and not even a single cop showed up. The park area is a public space, and so long as no one starts shooting at people I don't think the cops would care. You're literally off the mass pike for 10 minutes between the tolls and the park. Better yet, if you go I90- to I290, you get off the route 9 exit and you're 3 minutes away from the entrance to the park.

out of state titled cars require inspection in ct.

Quoted post[/post]]
I may go . . . but a meet like that in MA is going to attract a lot of cops. EVERYTHING you can do to a car is illegal in MA . . .

Picture this: 200 cars in a parking lot, cops see that and write up 200 tickets for modified cars.

you wont be hasseled, trust me.

Quoted post[/post]]
My tint isn't legal, and I think my front lights aren't legal either. And the seats. And MA wouldn' tallow my mom to register it in MA because of the steerign wheel.

God, most of my car is good too. Should i go ?

yes you should go hehehe

Im going to be there so everyone be cool like me and go! :mrgreen:

Ok ok ok .. lemme get this straight:

Leave any weapons at home. Leave my pocket knife at home. Wear neutral colors. Ok. Hey do they have a helmet law there for cars yet ?

Oh, and radar detector ?

I have a radar detector and I'm in and out of Mass on an almost daily basis.

I also have tint all the way around...

and m4d t1t3 j4y-d33-3mm style

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

you wont be hasseled, trust me.

You sound so sure of yourself . . .

Cops on the mass pike are always out for bl00d. You think ill be ok?

Yeah, cool it with the 120mph blasts for about 20 miles and most cops will overlook what seems to be a stock looking 240SX.

Back