Enthusiast Meet - Worcester MA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, blasting down the highway at 120 is akin to tripping the cops as over 50 imports gathered in a parking lot :)

Hey, are we making a spot there for the group ? Like when I arrive first (Like I always do) should I quarter off some spot for us ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, blasting down the highway at 120 is akin to tripping the cops as over 50 imports gathered in a parking lot :)

Hey, are we making a spot there for the group ? Like when I arrive first (Like I always do) should I quarter off some spot for us ?

Feel free - I'll def park with the HS'ers. I wont look right next to my car club neways. Hopefully I'll have my Orly stickers on along with my new exhaust.

I doubt that I'll be there....I might have something else going on that day....Bday :ph34r:

the CRX is 1/2 done!

new timing belt/water pump/front main seal. gonna put in the radiator tomorrow and drive her home. yummy.

the CRX HG is blown, the mirage is in less than show-like condition.. we'll see. if i get the CRX fixed and on the road then its on like donkey kong!

Parked next to my car? Hah. Drive the CRSex with the blow HG if you don't get it fixed. You drove the Mirage with a blow HG to Claytons. :)

Clayton has to sandblast my wheels by... today. Or else I can't go.

Quoted post[/post]]
Parked next to my car? Hah. Drive the CRSex with the blow HG if you don't get it fixed. You drove the Mirage with a blow HG to Claytons. :)

the difference is, the Mirage is just losing tons of power. the CRX is burning coolant and oil at a rate of... all of it every 60 or so miles :)

Back