ep3 for sale ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bluenutz5

2002 honda civic si
white
31k miles

modifications..
recaro racing seats
sparco steering wheel
skunk 2 shift knob
brembo slotted and drilled rotors all around
H&R 2inch lowering springs
OEM carbon fiber hood
OEM carbon fiber dash trim
carbon fiber intake manifold cover
JDM J'S Racing carbon fiber intake
CTR intake manifold
Thermal Catback Exhaust
17" Volk SE37, plus a 5th one in the trunk with nasty curb but drivable
kuhmo tires
custom subwoofer enclosier

dscn07957kj.jpg

dscn08117ip.jpg

dscn02618jl.jpg

dscn02623zo.jpg

dscn02636vk.jpg

will include stock exhaust and stock springs

Well the main reason im selling the car is because i need to pay for school and i cant afford the car anymore im stuck driving a deawoo lanos!!!! :blink: shit blows but school is more important right now......
im asking 13,500 OBO....i woould perfer it was local but will listen to all offers...will not ship!!!!
Im located in West Chicago IL. 60185 so guys let me know whats up? Car is in great conditon, low liles, oil changed every 3,000 miles. title is clean, im the second owner. small chip on the hood from rocks...other than that great car....

thank u for your time....

www.imageshack.us

just either post links, or take the direct link (i think its the VERY bottom box with the link in it on imageshack) and put the IMG tags on them. IMG tags take a direct link and make it load the pic on the forum. To put an IMG tag on a direct link Put this around the direct link

[ IMG ] Directlinkgoeshere (It will be something like www.imageshack.com/car.jpg) [ /IMG ]

The only difference is you do NOT, do NOT place the spaces between the brackets. Its just a bracket [ , then the word IMG , then the bracket ]

and to close the IMG tag, you put a backslash / like I did there..... Pretty much all you are doing is deleting the spaces.....

This is a demo for you

Make sure when you post yours, you delete the spaces

[ IMG ]http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/3438/mx60019pr.jpg[ /IMG ]

Now if you just delete all the spaces, you get

mx60019pr.jpg

voila, hosted image

Back