Epic, 419 scammer gets scammed.. hard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
Hopefully not a repost...

Epic Tattoo Thread - Bisonville Forums

12.jpg

419 scammer contacts guy, guy says join my church and you'll get hellz of moniez but in order to do that get a tattoo. 419'r gets tattoo and finds 3 friends to join and get tattoo's too. guy then hacks 419'rs email acct and gets others to harass the 419'r. Guy makes photoshop images of 419'rs on billboards around the world.

Significance of the Bison? These are North Dakota State University Bison fans. lol

The OP got a scam email, told the scammer that he could only send him money if he joined his church. To join his church he had to get a tattoo of a bison and have "I give BJ's" written below.

Ultimately the scammer got 3 other people involved who also got the tattoo, who also sent him pics of the tattoo's. Then there's a lot of mumbo jumbo, and the OP starts photoshoping pictures of billboards with the scammer's bison tattoo on it.

Basically it, it just kind of ended, and i got bored reading it, hehe

Pretty damn amazing though, lol.

My only thing is is why didn't anyone bring up the obvious "that isn't an 21yr old girl from guinea in the picture" question I immediately thought of.

Why is this not even mentioned in this thread?
P6020063-1.jpg

The guy convinced more than one dick head to get the tattoo.

this is made my month. ive been scammed a couple times and this is sweet revenge.

ps. not nigerian scammers and not a significant amount of money (<$20)

419 scammer contacts guy, guy says join my church and you'll get hellz of moniez but in order to do that get a tattoo. 419'r gets tattoo and finds 3 friends to join and get tattoo's too. guy then hacks 419'rs email acct and gets others to harass the 419'r. Guy makes photoshop images of 419'rs on billboards around the world.

Significance of the Bison? These are North Dakota State University Bison fans. lol

The OP got a scam email, told the scammer that he could only send him money if he joined his church. To join his church he had to get a tattoo of a bison and have "I give BJ's" written below.

Ultimately the scammer got 3 other people involved who also got the tattoo, who also sent him pics of the tattoo's. Then there's a lot of mumbo jumbo, and the OP starts photoshoping pictures of billboards with the scammer's bison tattoo on it.

Basically it, it just kind of ended, and i got bored reading it, hehe

Pretty damn amazing though, lol.

Why is this not even mentioned in this thread?
P6020063-1.jpg

The guy convinced more than one dick head to get the tattoo.
Reading > you.

I was simply talking about the actual picture.

your mother is lobotomy. ,your father is lobotomy. all your generation is lobotomy

I have no idea why that makes me laugh so much.

LOL, and I picture it with an accent from the dude from Blood Diamond that found that huge diamond.

i was scammed once. it was more than $20 though. hard lesson learned.

Back