Epic fail.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
This person doesn't know whether they have a Honda or an Acura. Its also very ricey.

eBay Motors: Honda : Civic (item 280266218251 end time Sep-18-08 14:49:29 PDT)

ebay retard said:
This fully customized 2005 Honda Civic EX coupe has a 1.7 liter VTEC engine with an automatic transmission. This Acura comes equipped with a power steering, power door locks with power windows, cold AC and good heat, cruise control, moon roof,
Unfortunately we are not original owner of this vehicle so we do not know exactly what has been done to this Honda. From what we can see the following items have been professionally customized on this Civic:

Umm WTF? Fail.

to me it looks nice its got the honda motor in it but that don't mean crap these days but it looks like they need to make up their mind what it really is

Yes, automatic and gay. And they want way too much for it lol

its not a bad looking car i think. im betting it was a repo and that car dealership selling it on eBay, bought it an auction for cheap...

The flames on the paint job look decent, but I would look to see those on a Hot Rod, not a Civic.

someone spent an awfully huge amount of money on that car, it probably bankrupted them before it ended up at auction.

if it was mine or even a friends, and was going to be repo'd they would have found a stripped shell sitting on cinder blocks:ph34r:.

the car looks as though money wasnt spared..the whole car(even though its not my style) looks good,

any dealership that uses aol as a provider won't be getting my business.

spend $9 on a .com already

"This vehicle currently or previously had frame or unibody damage or repair reported by an auction agency.”
This Civic was sent to a “dealer only” auto auction in an attempt to auction it off. At these auctions they are required to list any suspension modifications such as lifting or lowering to have “damage” to the frame/unibody. All though this Civic has NO damage to the frame/unibody it is showing up on “AutoCheck” as having damage. This Civic has obviously been lowered and was announced at a “dealer only” auto auction to have damage to the frame/unibody. We do have a report that this was announced at the auction in this manor due to the professional lowering of the suspension.

word i just read that..and it makes no sense

most dealers sell cars that are in factory condition (even inspected sometimes), in the old days when you had to cut wires to install your stereo, this would also be damage and void your warranty.

I was leasing a cobalt and the papers said tinting the windows was damage also:D

we think of these things as upgrades, reputable dealers think everything the factory did should stay that way.

Ya. That's why old mechanics with the All Stock Erection (read ASE), are always ranting about leaving your car alone. "it came from the factory that way for a reason!!!" These are the same people that do meticulous numbers matching restorations complete with faked window papers and factory correct fuck ups like paint over-spray and mismatched parts.

Back