episode 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
Sweet, I just got my tickets for midnight showing of episode 3 just now. :lol:
going to be a long night on may 18 waiting in line after work to get good seats but thats alright, cant wait to see it. figure thats one way to spend my birthday
how many of you are going to the midnight showing?

Where are you planning on seeing the midnight showing? I'm going to the midnight showing at the Wesminster Promenade.

I cant believe that was asked............ Oh well. I think Ill hold out on this one until it becomes a rental. First one sucked. Second was a total lost. Third, hmm.. I have a gut feeling its going to fall on its face.

episode one sucked, episode two sucked, and thus three is going to suck.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 23 2005, 12:41 AM
episode one sucked, episode two sucked, and thus three is going to suck.
[post=490405]Quoted post[/post]​

i totally agree. empire and return of the jedi are hot flicks.
but all this pixar-style animation shit and gay acting ruined 1 and 2. no intrest to see 3.

triumph.jpg

U are all Huge Nerds!!! :p

Wow, do you know how bad that would suck? That movie theatre will never be able to remove the smell of acne medication and virginity from that place.

Originally posted by lswhitecivic@Apr 22 2005, 08:35 PM
Where are you planning on seeing the midnight showing? I'm going to the midnight showing at the Wesminster Promenade.
[post=490352]Quoted post[/post]​

ft collins, all my buddies didnt want to drive down to Westminster. :disgust1:

episode one sucked, episode two sucked, and thus three is going to suck

so far the trailers look pretty sick, I think this one will be ok :thumbsup:

fuckin nerds

this coming from a guy who has napolen dynamite on his advatar :p

I cant believe that was asked............ Oh well. I think Ill hold out on this one until it becomes a rental. First one sucked. Second was a total lost. Third, hmm.. I have a gut feeling its going to fall on its face.

fall on its face, its ready broken ticket sales and the movie hasnt even been released yet

Don't get me started on Napoleon Dynamite. Just terrible.

IDIOT. Im going to sick my liger on you. I would fight myself, but im still training to be a cage fighter.....

I meant fall on its face as in its going to blow. I didnt mean in ticket says like Gigili fall on its face. Besides, just because it sells a whole lot doesnt mean its going to be good.. Point in case, 2F2F.

Hey, anyone have the link for that great spoof of Episode 3? From teh same people who did A Glitch In THe Matrix.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 23 2005, 03:46 PM
Knocking out own teeth with hammer > Napoleon Dynamite
[post=490602]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

and just a FYI
ill have a coppy of the DVD screener at the end of next week
have fun in the theaters

:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 23 2005, 08:17 PM-->
@Apr 23 2005, 03:46 PM
Knocking out own teeth with hammer > Napoleon Dynamite
[post=490602]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

and just a FYI
ill have a coppy of the DVD screener at the end of next week
have fun in the theaters

:lmao:
[post=490643]Quoted post[/post]​

screeners rock!! i just got Letter to the President: A Documentary lookit up, its good..

Back