Erick Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16a teg

erick's racing ran 9.990 this weekend at the nopi event first sport compact all motor in the 9's and still running on gas not methanol. :worthy:

DAMN! :worthy: all motor coupe's rule! (i was thinking of cory thompson racing for some reason). ive actually seen the erik's coupe run at palmdale. :)

fc970a10.jpg

all motor EG coupe ownzzz jooo!!!!

i've been to his shop several times and i've actually looked under his hood. that car has come a long way from when he started with it.
i've seen that car in every stage it was in. i even saw it when he first acquired it and it still had the stock D-series in there. it used to be green and he was planning on running a H22 in it. he shop looks a lot cleaner now than before.

Very nice. I watched his 10.033 run here in Ennis 2 months ago... :worthy:

shit, I didn't even know. I hope they have a link on his website for that run, if anyone cought it. Glad to see him hit those 9's first, those all motor rotaries are pesky. 9's NA using the GSR intake manny with a B series in a coupe,,,,,damn..

Milan

I have a video of one of his runs from the inside of his car lookin at the tach and its awsome! :worthy: :worthy:

he hit 9s in practice runs weeks, if not months ago. but they didnt want to release it due to retards talking shit about "nah yo! dat shiz won't dun durring dat event" and shit, so they kinda kept it on the DL. there was a big post about this on H-T not too long ago.... let me see if i can find it....

more details of the run:

60 ft: 1.34
ET: 9.99
MPH: 131.9

ericks racing posted the video on honda tech check it out :worthy: :imgone:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jun 24 2003, 04:49 AM
damn. we need some pro racers on this site :D

When I get recruted for the Honda F1 team, I wont forget hondaswap. I might even have it across my big spoiler :)

Back