Eric's '92 Prelude Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here are those pics. im in need of carpet thats in good shape, anybody know of any?

CIMG0677.jpg

CIMG0678.jpg

CIMG0679.jpg

CIMG0680.jpg

i also painted the resistor box

CIMG0681.jpg

CIMG0682.jpg

let me know what you think...

Nice, thanks for the pictures. The carpet is about $129 for my car, so I would think it is a good investment to just buy a new one. That is just IMO.

That is all, buddy. You build a car for yourself and absolutely NOONE else! Why build a (custom) car for anyone else. Keep up the good work, man! I would love to see more pictures, I will be following this thread for a looong time.

I have been rebuilding my 1990 Civic Cx from the ground up for 6 years now, of course people say shit but in my books it means nothing anymore. As well, my project is nearing its completion.

Last edited:
man thanks for the support... this car is so fun to drive with the little bit i've driven it and i want to make it even more fun. i really wanna build this the way i want it... not the way anybody else wants it.

that's all you have to remember. And don't get discouraged, it's not an over night process. I'm sure it'll be one bad ass piece of work when you're done.

thanks for the support so much, i would be working on it today but the damn weather sucks and its storming all day :tfg:

Last edited:
yeah that's exactly what i wanted to do is a ground up build. and its supposed to rain all day and maybe tomorrow. i was thinkin about maybe doin a minor wire tuck on it it doesnt seem that hard to do

yeah that's exactly what i wanted to do is a ground up build. and its supposed to rain all day and maybe tomorrow. i was thinkin about maybe doin a minor wire tuck on it it doesnt seem that hard to do

they are alot harder than on a civic. but i think i might do a mild wire tuck on ym 92 prelude. on the 15th of this month iam going to put my new 3bar map and ram horn mani on with a dyno tune. if all goes well iam going to be 450-500whp. then i will take it easy for a while and just do a few little upgrades. then tax time i am going to get all body work and interior re-done.

they are alot harder than on a civic. but i think i might do a mild wire tuck on ym 92 prelude. on the 15th of this month iam going to put my new 3bar map and ram horn mani on with a dyno tune. if all goes well iam going to be 450-500whp. then i will take it easy for a while and just do a few little upgrades. then tax time i am going to get all body work and interior re-done.

so what do you have done to yours? and what engine?

thanks hopefully it comes together pretty well, i found an old strut bar in out attic off of who knows what and it looks like it has the same places for the bolts but it looks too long???

i have a rear shock tower brace brand new and i have a few ecu's let me know if you need anything. i will sell them super cheap!

Back