1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

err... help

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by ventolin5, Apr 21, 2004.

1. ventolin5

ventolin5 Senior Member

Ok i was gonna take my civic to the collision repair dude to see if my frame needs any straitening, and if so streighten it.
    It was sitting in my parking lot for 5-6 months, yesterday I started it up and let it run for about 20min reved it up a bit and then started it again today to move it over and wash it.
    ( diddnt wash under the hood)

Then when im ready to move it again it wont start. It cranks over fine but wont start.
    I was thinking maybe it was somethin in the fuel or gunked up but i dont even know where to start.

So before i dive into this thing pulling things apart , do any of you have any ideas on what to do or check for? ( sohc, vtec, 93si, d16z6 )

Any help would be appreciated.

And has anyone taken there cars to get there frame straightened before and know about it?

2. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

is there any gas left in the tank? :ph34r:

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

i have done some frame straightening with concrete anchors, jacks, and a come-along...

worked mint

4. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

:p

5. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

start simple, check to see if fuel pump is working, then check to see if you have spark, go from there, sometimes distributor componants just quit, no warning no nothing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted