e's new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:/

the x5 5.0 is a bad ass truck. shit mpg though.

be a true baller and get an e63 amg

:/

the x5 5.0 is a bad ass truck. shit mpg though.

be a true baller and get an e63 amg
I like the looks of the X5 more as well. I don't care about MPG.

e63 amg? I already owned the c63 AMG and we want to keep with an SUV. Do you mean the ML63? Too expensive...

Bahaha. I don't know if I'm that bad. She has already convinced herself. If we're upgrading, we're upgrading. But I don't think she cares about power, so 335i is out.

eh, you can't really go wrong with BMW. they're all pretty good.

Damn, that looks pretty good too! I don't see people talking about this one on the e90 forum? Is this the kind you have?

Yeap...same thing expect for the 328D US Spec...buy it, try it, you don't like it, you can return it but you will have a perma grin trust me... if you change diesels, you can send it back to be reprogrammed for the new car. Look at all the reviews...they are real, I have a review posted on their website as well.

Yeap...same thing expect for the 328D US Spec...buy it, try it, you don't like it, you can return it but you will have a perma grin trust me... if you change diesels, you can send it back to be reprogrammed for the new car. Look at all the reviews...they are real, I have a review posted on their website as well.
LOL, saw a review with someone sticking this on a John Deere Tractor.. lmao

Back