E'S Tuning Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMEK4

Well im wondering have any1 heard about this exhaust cause im thinking of doing a costumizing exhaust system has any one know how the E'S Tuning Exhaust sounds like or heard about it www.inlinefour.com

What Size piping is he Using In/Out? Does it sound like one of them nasty Exhaust like some1 in it is kicking a can around ?

if milan recommends it I'm sure it's not a fart can or very loud....he's kinda stealth

everybody go 2.25 i got a 2.5 on my car and it sounds like 32423 lawmowers going at the same time. 2.25 will keep it quieter and give you better back pressure.

2.25 is plenty and you should be fine, the one of my buddies car was a little loud, if you want something quiet and nice I always recommend the apex WS, had it and loved it - but I always wanted to get the ES oval muff...

just make sure you get a resonator with it

Originally posted by Juiced D16Z8@Nov 15 2003, 02:00 AM
everybody go 2.25 i got a 2.5 on my car and it sounds like 32423 lawmowers going at the same time. 2.25 will keep it quieter and give you better back pressure.

agreed I tring to be a smart ass with a 2.5 now the car sounds like shit but runs good

Back