ESPN releases study on most overrated teams in College Football

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Now I will preface this by saying that I think ND is still overrated. Sure the math doesn't work out that way but when they lose they don't go down in the polls either...

ESPN - Schlabach: Preseason polls aren't perfect - College Football

Oh shit son! The Pac-10 is the most underated conference in the NCAA? who woulda thunk it, and look at the overrated teams, it's practically a who's who of the SEC and Big 10/12.

man it sucks being right all the time

Attachments

• ESPN overrated.JPG
    ESPN overrated.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 99
not bad. i pretty much hate notre dame to. they are always on television and they suck ass. they never have superstar recruits and the only good game on the schedule worth watching is the usc game.

usc still kicks so much ass.

Living in LA you either love USC or hate them.
Me, I hate the University of Spoiled Children, I hope they get their asses handed to them all year, it probably won't happen, but I can dream can't I....????
On and this is for Mike (B16CRX) GO UCLA...... I hope they beat USC again.

Cal should win the Pac-10 this year

Booty is a good QB in a damn good program, but nobody loses Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarret and doesn't skip a beat, nobody.

This thread makes my heart warm, where are all the "Pac-10 Sucks" nay sayers now? You can't deny numbers, Go Ducks (#3 most underrated team in the last 10 years)

Cal should win the Pac-10 this year

Booty is a good QB in a damn good program, but nobody loses Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarret and doesn't skip a beat, nobody.

This thread makes my heart warm, where are all the "Pac-10 Sucks" nay sayers now? You can't deny numbers, Go Ducks (#3 most underrated team in the last 10 years)

GO CAL!!!! What can I say I grew up in The Bay.

Back