Estimate Track Time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d2149

What 1/4 time should I expect with the following set-up:

94 Civic Hatch
b18c1 engine/trans swap
a/c and ps removed
AEM short ram Intake
Skunk2 Intake manifold
dc sports header
custom exhaust work
act 8lb flywheel
act stage 3 clutch

consider the et for an above average/experienced driver
thanks for your help

umm, estimating times is lame, but if u drive like me and live on the west coast, with that setup u should run 14.2-13.9 maybe a lower. but get cams and cam gears too:OO

Everyone I've talked to said to expect low 14 - high 13 times. Problem is, I ran at the track tonight and the best managed was a 15.7 I had 2 other people who are good drivers give a try and they got similar times. Something is fucked up in my engine, now I have to find the problem

sounds like a mad timing issue...

what ecu are you using? was the ignition light set properly?

i would guess you could get 14.5 with that setup..

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Apr 19 2003, 09:08 AM
what ecu are you using? was the ignition light set properly?

What do you mean by ignition light?

I believe the ecu is stock gsr, I will take it out and check

I did compression test, got 226-225-225-224 psi

Guess I'll check the timing next

you should expect mid 14's. are you at much altitude. that will KILL your time also.

Try some slicks, some mickey thompsons on a lightweight 15 inch wheel should take 1/3rd of a second, maybe more with the right clutch and launch technique. When you stage pull up the parking brake with your thumb on the button, lift the clutch pedal enough so it engages and all your gears mesh, i rev to about 8000 (where my shift light comes on) then when the green goes dump the clutch and the brake at the same time and you should run a 13 second pass. works everytime for me.

What was your 60ft times??? and List every mod and weight of your ride??

You should be able to hit 13's for sure with a good amount of practice.

Milan

60 ft time - 1.87

95 civic coupe, 94 gsr swap LSD, skunk 2 intake manifold, skunk 2 stage 1 cams, cam gears, underdrive pulley kit, custom air intake box, AEM fuel pressure regulator , DC headers, full exhaust system, kw suspension 15 inch enkei wheels and mickey thompson drag slicks, weighs about 2150 lbs.

sorry, misread the topic, I didn't mean you canadian GSR, but what did you end up running with that low 60ft time though?

I read two topics at once and split my answer, opps.... :blink: :huh:

Milan

Back