Estimated E.T.'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are there any sites that give and accurate E.T of many stock cars?.. i think ive seen a few posted but i cant find them.

there are far to many variables involved ... i really dont think there is such thing as an "accurate" estimation
i mean things like elevation, temperature, humidity, track condition, can effect times by a full 3 seconds.... now you can get into things that you can control like driver skill, tire pressure, tire condition, etc.... and as you see the numbers really arent worth much

what kind of conditions are best? whats the best temp and humidity level? Anyone know the numbers on that?

Best conditions... super cold air, medium to high heat track surface for traction, no humidity.

:lol:

but also, the acutall track plays a big role. Almost all strips are slightly down hill however some are more then others. Over on a Michigan import website, all the west siders were getting amazing times but around here, most of ours were just slightly lower then stock rating. Were talking sub 15's from basicly STOCK LS's. A kid from around here went over there did a 15.6 here in his GSR, went over there and ran a 14.9 We finally figured out that Martin drag way has 3 things going for it. It is right by the water so it gets that cool air from Lake Michigan. Next, It is built that It always has a tail wind. Last thing, it has a higher slope then what is legal for (what ever the big Drag leauge is) compotions. Check that out too. Look at Dohc_accord, he says that Type R's over in colorado run consistant 16's. Over at sea level, the same car could probally do a 14.5.

Back