Estorvito's Project Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Here's some pictures of a greddy turbo manifold and Turbo of course i picked up today..I got it cheap, from a local guy.....THe turbo is in pERTY good shape....

are greddy turbo's any good?..I got it for now until i save up for something bigger..better.....
I also got the manifold because i didn't like the one i had from SSAC....

so what do you guys think?

gallery_36335_178_3568.jpg

gallery_36335_178_17150.jpg

gallery_36335_178_19932.jpg

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 30 2005, 08:43 PM
looks good.... wanna trade manifolds?
[post=493466]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha..I trade you the ssac manifold i got for yours..lol

What are the specs on that turbo?

I have no idea..I was hoping someone from here knew.....
all I know it says 05h-18b...Greddy makes it....Its a mitsubishi eclipse upgrade turbo....

Got everything cheap.....Very very cheap.....No shaft play.....But I want to rebuild it..I dont know..I'm pick''''''''''''E..... :)

Estorvito- it should tell you the A/R of the turbo on each side of the housing. one number on the compressor side and another number on the blower side (i think those are the 2 correct terms). it'll be something like .XX A/R (XX being the number).

looks good btw :)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Apr 30 2005, 09:31 PM
Estorvito- it should tell you the A/R of the turbo on each side of the housing. one number on the compressor side and another number on the blower side (i think those are the 2 correct terms). it'll be something like .XX A/R (XX being the number).

looks good btw :)
[post=493472]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont see nothing on it....
I guess I'll just have to take it apart tomorrow and find out.....

so anyways..How are Greddy turbos? anyone....! <_<

Here's the uber kit from moates.com
gallery_36335_178_6214.jpg

I should be installing this tomorrow ..Hopefully...

Still waiting for the freaking mounts...... :angry: They should be here Tuesday according to (Todd) @ FuLL-Race.com...

That manifold... looks... uh... ....

Brian

Lookss UUUhhhhmmm..WHat? Not good? :(
You dont like..If i tell you the price your gonna be like..... :blink: WHAT?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 1 2005, 01:07 AM
yeah that manifold looks eerie.... what is up with that wastegate placement?
[post=493525]Quoted post[/post]​

I have no Idea..I guess they welded it on there..They did a horrible job and it looks like a dil*o to me.lol.....Im cutting it off and making it smaller, closer to the manifold...I dont really dig the manifold But I guess its better and smaller than that ssac I had before....
Its good for the price i paid for it....I also have a Drag manifold i can use, but i dont like it for some reason.+ i dont want to change the flange..I dont know....Im weird...lol

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 1 2005, 06:23 AM
i dont think that manifold looks that bad. I've heard so good things about greddy also, but not for HUGE powe.r
[post=493570]Quoted post[/post]​

I want that full Race manifold...BUt its a little too expensive for me right now....I'll get it next year though.... :p when i get my refund....

should I use that one, the drag or the ssac one,,.....I have three choices
:D

I'd just use the one you have since it's flanged for it..

Post a pic of the Drag manifold if its T3 flanged. I'll buy/trade you. cause I want an external WG.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 1 2005, 08:59 AM
I'd just use the one you have since it's flanged for it..

Post a pic of the Drag manifold if its T3 flanged. I'll buy/trade you. cause I want an external WG.
[post=493598]Quoted post[/post]​

Nahh I wont sell it...I'll sell you the ssac i have..lol

If you want an external wastegate just cut and weld one on your manifold..Its not hard at all.....

Yea I will. But I like the quality of the drag better.

If I were you I would probably sell the greddy turbo and manifold and get a nice T3/T4 and use the drag manifold.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 1 2005, 09:49 AM
Yea I will. But I like the quality of the drag better.

If I were you I would probably sell the greddy turbo and manifold and get a nice T3/T4 and use the drag manifold.
[post=493611]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish It was that easy...I'll just keep the greddy stuff for now..I only paid $265.00 for the manifold and turbo.....Im looking to buy a Turbonetics t3/t4 ballbearing turbo from this local shop next year and get that Full Race manifold I always wanted, but like i said, for now I guess i'll just deal with it...It should be allright..I dont want my shi* to be the fastest around here, i just want to be able to beat other people here and there @ the track.... :p

I'm hoping to run 13s with my setup and thats SLOW compared to a lot of cars at Englishtown.

You should make some decent power though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 1 2005, 10:55 AM
I'm hoping to run 13s with my setup and thats SLOW compared to a lot of cars at Englishtown.

You should make some decent power though.
[post=493618]Quoted post[/post]​

My goal is to get at least 200 @ the wheels with mines...Nothing mayor but my car dont wheight shizzzt.....and for those of you that dont know...I have a b18c in a 90 hatch gutted......
I'll post more pics soon..... :eek:

Back