Estorvito's Project Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 2 2005, 12:25 AM
is that a cast manifold with a mild steel pipe welded to it?

lmao
[post=493858]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeahh..Thats might look funny but i know it 'll work..I've done it before and never had a problem..It all depends whos welding the shit.....Now I dont know about this one, but Im welding a new piece to it.....either way i only need it for about 4 months until or until I save up some cash for the Full race one....

Team LOw BUdget<-----lol
we come up with some crazy ideas and they all work....Never had a problem...lol :p

wait to you see my custom made BOV.....Nahhh..Now thats Pushing it. jk.lol :p

OK guys More pictures ........
STill waiting for the damn cable to hydro kit and mount.
A pic of the manifold Installed..... Still need to weld the flange for the wastegate..
gallery_36335_178_8363.jpg

This Is The MIg Welder.by the engine.. Blue Point, By SnapOn..yaaaayyy.... :p
NO gas so it welding like shizzzt....Ran Out...
gallery_36335_178_9414.jpg

and another pic....
gallery_36335_178_27645.jpg

i'm going to take some welding classes....how did you learn? was it hard?

i love the motor, it looks great

you really don't need classes for welding. I learned by myself.

I just caught on out of no where. I was terrible in the begining though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 2 2005, 09:22 PM
you really don't need classes for welding. I learned by myself.

I just caught on out of no where. I was terrible in the begining though.
[post=494188]Quoted post[/post]​

YupYUp.......
m going to take some welding classes....how did you learn? was it hard?

i love the motor, it looks great

yeah..Its not hard at all..I mean, i still suck at it.. :)
Im still learning myself...every day i learn something new...It just takes time....The first thing you need to do is buy yourself a nice mig welder and work from there..You can also check THIS Forum out..I learned a lot by just reading....

.OH, and yeah thanks..It looks good But,....Lets just hope this Piece of shizztt runs good times @ the track....Cant wait.... :p

Yayyy..I got my cable to hydro conv. and tranny mount from Full Race today....
IM so happy.....Who cares right..lol --------->I do.....lol

Here are some pics.......
gallery_36335_178_27238.jpg

Heres another one.... :p
gallery_36335_178_10541.jpg

and another one..lol... :lol:
gallery_36335_178_10954.jpg

ohhh..and a pic of my interior....It looks crappy with the gauges there..But who cares, I dont want loooks I want speed..... :D
gallery_36335_178_28819.jpg

Engine should be up and running in no time....Now All i need is to get a timimg belt and water pump..BUt Im broke, so its gonna have to wait until thursday..Payday.... :(

looks great....

i don't even want to take a pic of the interior/exterior of my hatch.

Your gauge placement is WAY better than mine. I just jammed my boost guage in the hole under the dimmer.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 3 2005, 05:03 PM
looks great....

Your gauge placement is WAY better than mine. I just jammed my boost guage in the hole under the dimmer.
[post=494551]Quoted post[/post]​

see..at least I dont feel that bad now..... :)

ohhh and ...HEy Ripp--->... Thanks for the Gauges....

Originally posted by Estorvito+May 3 2005, 03:28 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@May 3 2005, 05:03 PM
looks great....

[post=494551]Quoted post[/post]​

see..at least I dont feel that bad now..... :)

ohhh and ...HEy Ripp--->... Thanks for the Gauges....
[post=494562]Quoted post[/post]​

your welcome on the gauges.
them gauges looks sick, thats what I plan on doing with my boost gauge and pyrometer gauge.
let me know how you like the hasport cable to hydro kit works.
your setup is looking good :thumbsup:

I cant wait until the weekend guys.....I get my timing belt and drop the engine in, thats if the weather is nice....
well anyways here are some pics of the cable to hydro kit installed...I hope it works good....Well, if it works for civicious, i figure it would work for me too... :)

anyways the pics.....

gallery_36335_178_36186.jpg

gallery_36335_178_10569.jpg

gallery_36335_178_29009.jpg

Oh and before I get the engine in i would like to clean it really good....What should i use to get all that shizzzt off of it.....I mean it looks kind of shieetyy dont it?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 3 2005, 08:57 PM
i used some simple green or something like it and a brillo pad. My engine is dirty as hell again though
[post=494660]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh cool...I can get That at the dollar store...."IM serious they do carry it".. ;)

I dont want my engine to shine shine shine, i just want to clean it a little bit...I mean Look at it... :angry:

Ok more pics here....I have well over 400 pics of this damn car....lol

anyways....

Here the wastegate is the one that came with that SSAC manifold..I havent heard anything bad about it, but either way im getting a TIAL one soon..Just ran out of funds..lol..I want it facing upwards like it is on the picture so im gonna have to ct and weld another pipe to it....No biggie....
gallery_36335_178_57991.jpg

Heres another front engine pic....
gallery_36335_178_34522.jpg

Side pic...........
gallery_36335_178_27349.jpg

I love this pic..The car is coming along preeety good...
gallery_36335_178_28204.jpg

I should have this car running in no time..Im just being lazy...
I dont even have my couplers yet....ha.....
+ i still need to make my exhaust pipes and and downpipe..., AND install the dsm injectors, AND weld the Driver side charge pipe, AND get the oil pan welded, AND start the beatch up, AND get some BF Tires, AND get the beatch tuned and and..AND...wow
I have a lot of work to do...... :(

:thumbsup:

I hope thats some super high temp paint on the manifold.. Mine came painted...not anymore.

All I have to do is rebuild the turbo and tune but my kit didn't come so I'm beat till monday. I guess I could finish up the body work, strip paint off the front end and prime it, but I'm also lazy as hell.

What Ic is that?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 8 2005, 10:20 AM
:thumbsup:

I hope thats some super high temp paint on the manifold.. Mine came painted...not anymore.

All I have to do is rebuild the turbo and tune but my kit didn't come so I'm beat till monday. I guess I could finish up the body work, strip paint off the front end and prime it, but I'm also lazy as hell.

What Ic is that?
[post=496523]Quoted post[/post]​

I think its an (APEX) or some shit like that..It was suppoesed to be for my buddies mitsubishi but i decidded to keep it...He went with a bigger better one....
I think it was bought from HERE

I dont know..Im sure it works.... :unsure:

i like it...

i'd actually probably perfer it over my JRC because I had a hell of a time getting my bumper over it.. and had to cut the hell out of the fog holes.

Back