Ethans CB7 Build ( PICS )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93AccordEX

Caution: You may die from old age before this car is done!

I'm between jobs and strapped for cash but as soon as the money gets
flowing you'll see progress.

The Car:
1993 Accord LX
Tranny: 5-Speed
Engine:
F22A1

Price: $250.00
Objective: My dream CB7

Not bad for 250 bucks^_^
IMG_0091.jpg

I have all the parts you see missing.
IMG_0093.jpg

The engine has about 215k on it but runs great. The tranny has no problems and has a new clutch. I removed the valve cover for a spray paint project :D
IMG_0092.jpg

Wish me luck its my first build!!!

Nice pickup for $250. Good luck man, and keep it nice n clean :)

Yah man, take it from me. Projects can last a LONG time. Pick something that will keep your interest.

fuckin a. my first honda was a 90 coupe. they have sexy lines. what are the plans? swap? boost? both?:D

Im probably gonna just swap for a H22. Havent really decided yet.

BrutalB83 keep an eye on this topic when you get chances. Your advice is always helpful :)

Today: Had problems making space in my shop... So it might even be a while before i get ripping it apart :(

Last edited:
It always sucks how things never work out. The build is still going to happen its just taking forever to get started.

NO FEAR!
It will happen.

Dont rush yourself, its a project, if you go to fast youll just get burnt out on it, if you dont feel like working on it then dont. I just put some Si door panels in my EF hatch today and that was the first time Ive touched it for almost a month. ^_^ But anyways GL with it and keep us updated.

I wanna get to work on it but money and time are getting so tight. Gas just went up again from $4.18 to $4.52 a gallon. It takes $20.00 to get a quarter tank in my Accord its so sad. :( Maybe ill swap to a motor that runs off rubber bands :D

Rubber band H22 swap pushin about 400 horse :D:D:D

Im currently developing an engine that runs on piss, that way when all my friends come over and we get drunk we can fill up my car.:D

Maybe even a couple extra 5 gallon cans! :)

Update: Made it for my siggy just to find out i cant use it :(
fastza5.jpg

Last edited:
hey efhondakid when you finish developing that let me know. I will pay you money to swap in my car hell if you want you can even fill my tank. lol That would be sick as stupid as that sounds free gas.

Nice! I had a CB7 also, but it's gone now...but I was trying to get a 92-93 coupe to replace it. Good to see more people building CB7s!

definately a good looking car for $250. I picked up my integra a year ago for $400 and it had massive body damage, and 175,000 miles. You made out like a bandit.

Update: I finally started ripping it apart! Bout time huh? The bad thing is... I had to start to get it together cause my other accord is taking a dump so i need this one as a driver. :( But no fear! I'm still gonna get some pics of what iv done for you guys tomorrow!!! :) Also maybe ill keep updating my thread... :D

definately a good looking car for $250. I picked up my integra a year ago for $400 and it had massive body damage, and 175,000 miles. You made out like a bandit.

Yea and this one only has 218,000 miles on it my other one has 240,000+ on it!!! :)

Last edited:
Rotted rear quarters... Not that bad i just don't like doing rust repair. I'm also thinking about trading it for a 92 accord wagon 5-speed with title for parts car. It makes me so sad to see my lil black accord sitting here gutted. :( If anyone wants the shell with title for like $200 let me know I'm getting pics up now.

Back