Ethans CB7 Build ( PICS )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

While it was gutted.

FlowerDesign1001.jpg

FlowerDesign1002.jpg

After i got the interior the way i like it. "The way i like it"

FlowerDesign1004.jpg

FlowerDesign1005.jpg

FlowerDesign1006.jpg

FlowerDesign1007.jpg

FlowerDesign1010.jpg

My poor old CB7. :( (Ill fix her one day.... Or sell the bitch! :) )

FlowerDesign1008.jpg

FlowerDesign1009.jpg

That would be tempting if I still had my f22 tranny with my motor. I would have a full car for cheap!

Save up buy my car drop a H22 with lsd trans in and hit the road.. Like Lightning Bitches!!! :D

man we have heavy duty 3 ton jacks at work and I even use jack stands when I jack up a car with those. if those 3 ton jacks can fail that scissor jack is lucky that it hasn't.

GL on your build man. I have to get ready to do a swap on my bro's accord. -_- im soooo excited.

Don't you worry about your car falling off of that dinky little jack? I'd be nervous, lol...

Yea i had my other accord on my only jack stands... and my dad had to borrow my floor jack i had under the black accord. So i had to stick it on that for about a half hour. I was shittin bricks the whole time. :)

P.S. the black accord is back on four tires as of now. :D

Oh yea and i might have some more photos tomorrow if i get to work on it some more.

wow. at least the exhaust sound decent. but the paint job is ridiculus, the fact that it is on chrome'd out rims, and air bags is ridiculus, and that hood is also ridiculus. What a waste....I bet you he is still running the f22 stock with the cat-back, and intake.

The Supra tails on the bumper look like shit...otherwise though, I guess it's not too bad for a lowrider...what they did with the steering wheel is kind of interesting... :shrug2:

Well iv been at my mother in laws the past two days... Pretty much bored sitting on her computer on HS :D I wanna get some work done today and post some pics but we will have to see what happens.

I dont see any hydraulic on any hondas....its a waste of money and its just plain stupid....Anyways back to the topic good luck with your build!

Update:
1. My camera got rained on so no pics for a couple days. :(
2. I started to do a bit of wire tucking. :D
3. I'll be getting a 92 Accord wagon 5-spd for parts tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Hooray ill finally be able to drive it to the hose and give it a f.:censored:g bath!

Last edited:
UT-OHES... I think i may have FUDGED my wiring up a bit. Im 100% sure i hooked every wire up right but my dash was bugging out! Maybe i messed a wire or two up... :(

Gotta check it out tomorrow. Wish me luck guys. :D

P.S: I'm gonna try to take some pics with my phone and upload em to show progress iv made. Its looking pretty good.

Last edited:
Update: Almost forgot to mention i didn't get to get my parts car today. But its paid for and waiting for me to go get it.

My 3 favorite colors for cars are white, gunmetal, and any flat/drab color if you like the "ratrod" look, and as for wheels, I think the Enkei Evo 5's would look good.

Last edited:
Back