Ethans CB7 Build ( PICS )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm....well some cheap wheels that are decent looking are the new mb motoring weapon wheels. they come in gunmetal and would look really nice (in my opinion) with a black or white car.

The Evo 5's are my style. I also was thinking of going white with the car..... Hmmmm are you my brother efhondakid?

Woot Woot! i got a great deal on some new rubber today for the accord. I'm trying to borrow my sisters camera to take some pics of everything.

Where is everybody??? Where did my hs support go?!?! :(

OK i figured out my wiring problem. I forgot to connect the main body ground! Everything is working fine now.:) I'm now thinking of moving the battery to the trunk to make it look even cleaner.... any input on moving it?

Update: The photo isnt my car but id like to know what the thing is i circled.

honda92accordstockac3.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha good i guess i can remove that... :D

I was planning on it. :D

I havent been home in like a week to work on my car or update shit. Maybe soon. :(

I have been meaning to tell you humping hondas could get you into some big trouble. you best watch for the po pos lol.

lucky. I am gonna ask you a favor though...if you are in Colorado, and on the off-chance you feel the urge to hump my car please try to contain yourself. lol

Hey its been dead here a while i got some new toys to throw in the beast and ill get yall updated soon if you guys want me too :)

Here's an update im gunna have to get pix. But last night my buddy's sister said she rolled my windows up and she didn't so im updating to say i now own 3 inches of water filled honda!!! :mad::angry::mad::angry::mad::angry:

Yea im a bit calmed down... Yesterday i wanted to snap on the biznitch! :) I gotta take some pics of my new exaust and springs now and ill post em.

Here is some stuff i got.

The old exhaust is rusted and falling apart so i picked this up off ebay.
( The performance cat came with it :D )
my.php
exaustuz4.jpg

Also i figured since i had a broken springs id buy these to try em out.
If i end up liking em i wanna buy a set of new struts for em to sit in too :)
( Suggest a brand i was looking at koni Struts )
springssy0.jpg

Back