euc help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elpayaso201

what ecu can i put in my 92 civic cx to run a b18a1 without changing my original wiring harnees or do i have to get the wiring harness out of the 90 interga please help me stuck at the moment :confused:

what ecu can i put in my 92 civic cx to run a b18a1 without changing my original wiring harnees or do i have to get the wiring harness out of the 90 interga please help me stuck at the moment :confused:
you can use the same ecu that u used to have in your single cam or get a ls obd 1 u dont have to change nothing

because i was told that i had to change my cumputer because i couldnt run the b18a1 of the civic becuase they were differnt size engains what year would the ls have to be

92-94 integra LS computer, pr3 is the computer code I think, maybe its pr4, check the ecu list under the refrence section.
You can run your stock computer with the LS engine, but it's probably not going to let the engine reach it's HP potential.
I don't know alot about computer maps and such, but I am pretty sure that the LS ecu has a higher rev limit than any of the non-vtec civic computers.

the Pr3 is for a vtec and the Pr4 has the obdo and the obd2 so it wouldnt plug into the harness right? i would have to use the P74 or the P75 of the 92-95 ls ?

trust me, there are pr4 obd1 ecu's, I know the honda ecu list is not showing it. Im looking at one right in front of me, it came out of my 1993 integra RS, which was obd1, it had obd1 plugs.
but you can use the p74 or p75 if you want.

well i ended up having to get a wiring harness because the moter has differnt plug ins do i have to rewire my heater and other things and what cluster can i use to fit in it

you aren't supposed to change the chassis wiring harness. . .you are supposed to use your old engine harness on the new engine, not change the car to fit the engine harness.
if your civic engine harness doesn't fit the distributor of the b18a1, then you have to change the engine to obd1 (some b18a1 engine were obd0)
to change the engine over to obd1 you have to get a distributor from a 1992-1995 integra LS engine AND you have to swap out the injectors from your civic engine (they are the same flow rate but obd0 injectors do not have built in resistors) you may also have to change over the coolant temp sensor on the back of the engine.

Last edited:
OK thank you for telling me but my car had the obd1 on the civic and the integra was the 0bd0 that my trouble so what do i change on the integra 0bd0 to make it a 0bd1 to fit my wiring harness

to change the engine over to obd1 you have to get a distributor from a 1992-1995 integra LS engine AND you have to swap out the injectors from your civic engine (they are the same flow rate but obd0 injectors do not have built in resistors) you may also have to change over the coolant temp sensor on the back of the engine.

get the p74, that way you will have a definate obd1 ls ecu

do you know were i can get a cheap distributor or can i use the one off the civic? and were can i get motor mounts??:cool:

ok i got one more ? the tegs trany was a cable and the civics was hidro is there any thing i can do to this to make it work or do i need a tranny

Ebay for the dizzy, the civic one will not work, and you can get a cable to hydro conversion (not really recommended) and a mount kit for the tranny, otherwise, get a b series hydro tranny.

Back