EVAP CAN And Vlave Sensor Idle Surge?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Hswap,

I Have a 97 civic lx sedan
B18B1 Swapped USDM(obd2)
Stock b18b1 ecu

Would my evap have anythin to do with a wierd idle cuz when im crusing and come to a stop it take alittle bit to get to low idle and when it does idle is at 1300, i deleted the hole thing(but still have parts) because i bought a new intake manifold and dont know how to route it so it will work with my manifold i got a obx.a machanic that supposably built a 11 second accord told me i need a m.a.f as i almost laughed in his face and was about to say i think hondas dont have them atleast on our years.

Please Help Me out

under the throttle body, it will have two coolant lines running to it. take the plate off the back, it will have two 8mm bolts holding it on.. Take a large flat head screw driver and turn the odd looking screw back in.. there is a thread in here with a video just search it if you want a step by step instructions...

Iacv finally

So today i went to the yard grabbed myself a iacv and my idle was alot better think i needa clean it a bit tho it had just a little wop but then i noticed my distributer was advaced and the garge i took it to obviouslly didn't know squat ..put it in center and walla it was running like a baby:)

Cars Running Like Poop

Well once again i have a high idle now its constant and is very high 2000 rpm
i have a new tps sensor new map ganna try a brand NEW iacv and see what happends.any clue on what it is ,could it be the large tube running from the brake booster?please help me out.I also sprayed tb cleaners around the throttle body intake manifold all air sensors nothing but a high idle.

no not at all the bolt pattern is the same the throttlebodys are the same on ls the only thing that changes is the tranny lol and the iacv and maybe the throttle cable.

do u think i should grab a integra thorttle body from the yard adjust the fitv and see if that makes it runn better cuz im using the ecu that came with the swap so im think everythin has to be right since ob2 is so stricked correct?

Back