EVAP Canister

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

perrotto

Can anyone post a pic of a 1998 GSR EVAP canister? I'd like to see where the hoses run and from what ports. I recently did a b18c1 swap and have a vacuum leak. Thanks.

Is there a difference between the EVAP canister on a GS and GS-R? I think my hood was replaced because I don't see a vacuum diagram...

I dont think so, I just did a b16a swap in a 90 integra and used the original EVAP can, there will be two lines that come off the canister (and one from the firewall don't worry bout that one), one will plug into a fitting on the throttle body and the other will plug into the PCV (purge cuttoff solenoid valve). What kind of vacuum leak prob do you have?

It idles around 2000 rpm. This one dude unplugged a sensor behind the intake manifold and the idle dropped to normal. I guess that was the IAC. The engine light blinks ten times. In the haynes manual it suggests a problem with the IAT. There are two hoses coming from the EVAP canister. Maybe one has a hole or something...:wacko:

Back