Even McDonalds Has a Recall.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Or maybe Toyota, or Ford, or Chrysler, or any number of the other manufacturers whove had a recall. :rolleyes:

if the glasses were not pouring themselves out onto the person at an uncontrollable rate unable to be stopped- it wasnt toyota.

lol

I actually tried to get one today. :D Instead just got a Big Mac, 6 nuggets, and a tea.

That's pretty cool of them to pay a premium for people to return the glasses. They've sold approximately 7.5 million glasses. At a dollar per glass they'd pay at most $7.5 million, not like it matters much considering the glasses probably cost them a penny or less to make. Still a good business move.

They really need to stop producing shitty ass food. I wish someone would start a chain that serves fresh ground beef hamburgers that are hand formed. Those are the best.

We have that; CookOut ;) They're pretty fast too; their goal is 1minute at the window(they usually have two drive thru windows and a walk-up). The one at NCSU, where I used to work at, used to have lines of cars into the street in addition to very long lines at the walk-up. Meat is delivered daily, never frozen(CookOut is only in NC I believe, and the meat comes from Greensboro, NC).
Also, isn't Five Guys like that? Their burgers are pretty good.

Last edited:
Nothing to worry about here kids, just the country that owns almost all of our debt continuing to try and poison our citizens. Move along, NO QUESTIONS

That's pretty cool of them to pay a premium for people to return the glasses. They've sold approximately 7.5 million glasses. At a dollar per glass they'd pay at most $7.5 million, not like it matters much considering the glasses probably cost them a penny or less to make. Still a good business move.

They really need to stop producing shitty ass food. I wish someone would start a chain that serves fresh ground beef hamburgers that are hand formed. Those are the best.

steak n' shake, 5 guys, backyard burger (i believe, not positive on that).

Steak n Shake has rice in their burgers. They are NOT 100% beef.

man, i just cant bring myself to eat any ground beef after seeing the movie food inc. the only way i will eat ground beef is if i grind the cuts myself.

We have that; CookOut ;) They're pretty fast too; their goal is 1minute at the window(they usually have two drive thru windows and a walk-up). The one at NCSU, where I used to work at, used to have lines of cars into the street in addition to very long lines at the walk-up. Meat is delivered daily, never frozen(CookOut is only in NC I believe, and the meat comes from Greensboro, NC).
Also, isn't Five Guys like that? Their burgers are pretty good.
:yes:

I miss Cook Out since I moved to Virginia. I used to work at the original one on Walnut Boulevard! They recently opened up one in Roanoke Rapids that I hit up when I'm at Lake Gaston. But their burgers are AMAZING -- and fresh! The burger trays are a steal too... a 1/4# burger, two sides, and a huge sweet tea for $4.25 I believe. Definitely better than 5 guys, although theirs are pretty damn good too.

Back